No announcement yet.

Permutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be top seeds if Clermont fail to get a BP win and we beat Racing by 4 points more than Sarries beat Toulon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
      We will be top seeds if Clermont fail to get a BP win and we beat Racing by 4 points more than Sarries beat Toulon.
      Piquet! My brain hurts and I have half a bottle of wine in. Is there a path to a home semi if we get BP win tomorrow?

Comment

So realistically it looks like we are up against Saracens for the No. 2 seeding (as Clermont will probably get a 5 pointer v Chiefs).

We may need to get the try bonus and beat Racing by 4 more pts than Saracens beat Toulon (if they manage to get a try bonus as well). If Saracens win without the bonus, a try bonus win would put us either No. 1 or 2 seed.

Could be Glasgow in the q/f then.

Comment

To get into the top two, one of the above is needed and a fiver from us.

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
            Piquet! My brain hurts and I have half a bottle of wine in. Is there a path to a home semi if we get BP win tomorrow?
            Yes, a Bonus point win would put Munster on 25 points. If Clermont beat Exeter with the Bonus, and I expect them to, they'll be on 26 points. If we match Sarries Match Points and win by four points more, we'll be in second spot. If we win our QF, we'll play the winners of the 3rd vs 6th QF. If the 3rd seeds win, we'll be at home in the SF. If the 6th seeds win we'll be away.

Comment

we'll know what we need to do anyway come 17:30
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Can't see Sarries beating Toulon & getting a 4 try bonus point so my twopence worth is if we will and get a bonus point we will be ranked number 1(if Clermont don't get a bonus try win) or 2 (if Clermont do get a bonus try win) either way with a chance of a home semi final.

Comment

If we do manage to sneak into second place, who is likely to be 7 & 8. Am I right in thinking it'll probably be Toulon on 15/16 points or Montpellier on 16 ?

Comment

Glasgow in Thomond home qf , jaysus I couldn't take another game against em
                    Still there's a light I hold before me
                    You're the measure of my dreams
                    The measure of my dreams.

Comment

I've missed these threads the last few years.
                      Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by dingledaly View Post
                        If we do manage to sneak into second place, who is likely to be 7 & 8. Am I right in thinking it'll probably be Toulon on 15/16 points or Montpellier on 16 ?
                        I have Toulouse as 7th seed

Comment

Would love to see Toulon in Thomond Park.
                          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

We will have be given an exact target come 17:30 tomorrow. There is nothing better than that to focus the mind.
                            If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by xRedmanx View Post
                              Better saracens by 3 pts or more and we're in line for a home semi.
                              No guarantee on home semi until semi finalists are known

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
                                No guarantee on home semi until semi finalists are known
                                Well what we do know is that if we beat sarries to 2nd seed we are guaranteed a home semi if we win the quarter

Comment

Working...
                                X