Streaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
    Raspberry pi 3, kodi and the sportsdevil add on. Working very nicely for me lately and a huge amount of streams to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I blame the Nigel's. Idiotic TV situation across 2 channels has incentivised people to look for alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
      I blame the Nigel's. Idiotic TV situation across 2 channels has incentivised people to look for alternatives.
      More budget driven in my view.
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Yes I think its something to do with sky shield.I went in and added mobdro website to allowed sites..but didnt work
        Phone signal in house poor..it doesnt even send pictures on phone..ysed to before I got 4g phone.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
        If you can check it while you are in an area with good mobile coverage, then you'll know it's Sky.

They are really clamping down on certain things, and even adding Mobdro to your safe list won't suffice as the streams don't come from the website.

Kodi is fine if you have the time to figure it out. It's not terribly hard, just fiddly. I'm not a huge lover of it due to the inconsistent live TV streams.

If you really want to get into IPTV then a MAG box is your only man. They aren't cheap, and a good subscription is a must, but they are miles better than any Android box on the market.
        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
          If you can check it while you are in an area with good mobile coverage, then you'll know it's Sky.

They are really clamping down on certain things, and even adding Mobdro to your safe list won't suffice as the streams don't come from the website.

Kodi is fine if you have the time to figure it out. It's not terribly hard, just fiddly. I'm not a huge lover of it due to the inconsistent live TV streams.

If you really want to get into IPTV then a MAG box is your only man. They aren't cheap, and a good subscription is a must, but they are miles better than any Android box on the market.
          Yes Im pretty certain its to do with Sky. I got certificate issues with all alternative streams.
          Uktvnow just about works but is abit jumpy.
          I can get radio limerick very good so listen to commentary then wait for youtube to stream match

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
            Don't you have an older Samsung ? Space to run it might be an issue.
            Yes my phone is getting pretty loaded.Have been uninstalling stuff.But no as I have problem on tablet as well.Pretty sure its a Sky blocking issue.
            It worked fine last season..just stopped working in summer after upgrade

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
              More budget driven in my view.
              More likely a combination of factors. Most people are generally willing to pay if reasonable and easy. A lot of people I know cancelled the sky subscription when they not get to see all the games. Maybe that suited BT.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                Yes my phone is getting pretty loaded.Have been uninstalling stuff.But no as I have problem on tablet as well.Pretty sure its a Sky blocking issue.
                It worked fine last season..just stopped working in summer after upgrade

Try it using your data or a different wifi as Fitzy suggests. If it is Sky, then it's time to change.

Comment

Might try it at step fathers...

Comment

If anyone stuck for a link for today, just send me a PM. You will need vlc meda player.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM sent.
                        '' You can't fix stupid ''

Comment

Be cautious with this one please until we get the chance to check it out.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Understandable, just trying to help out though

Comment

Good LD stream on Kodi, addon Phoenix...in the Sports under Sportsworldlive.....

Comment

Originally posted by JansenStreams View Post
                                If anyone stuck for a link for today, just send me a PM. You will need vlc meda player.
                                Thanks.... Great stream...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X