Streaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streaming

I'm sure this has been raised before, but being a lonely Cork man living in England
    I cannot rely on Sky to screen every game. Can you tell me the safest streaming
    service I can use to see my beloved Munster.
    Ronan.

Originally posted by ronan51 View Post
    I'm sure this has been raised before, but being a lonely Cork man living in England
    Ronan.
    Hi ronan I use mobdro on my phone if you have an android phone I have used cricfree tv and firstrow sports before but mainly mobdro on my phone.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by osullik79 View Post
      Hi ronan I use mobdro on my phone if you have an android phone I have used cricfree tv and firstrow sports before but mainly mobdro on my phone.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Therugbychannel.tv looks like a great service too - handy that as soon as it's over, they have it up for replay too.
      The system is dead! Long live the process!

Comment

Originally posted by ronan51 View Post
        Ronan.
        The most important thing is to make sure you have good broadband. Then, as osullik79 suggests, get mobdro, (and kodi too). You can put both on an Amazon firestick, which you'll also get from Argos and afaik WHSmith. This is provided you have a tv with a HDMI port. There is ZERO reason to be without access to Munster games over there now, just put in a tiny bit of effort.

p.s. Join the London based MRSC, I'm sure there are loads of people who can fill you in !

Comment

Mobdro has gone down the toilet.Stopped working..Point fixed it but stopped when back in uk.
          Uktvnow just about works but freezes.
          Other streams get blocked by internet as unsafe.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
          Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Been using 247tvstream.com it's 45e for the year, in hd, u can stream on iPhone and it even has tg4

Comment

Mobdro is pretty solid with even average wifi. Ran it earlier without as much as a hic.
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Dont know why its not working..worked fine all last season.have uninstalled reinstalled even changed web security to allow it.Nah.
                Point got it working in Limerick for me but same issues when back home.Using Sky Fibre Max in house.
                Must be something to do with internet but I cant find it.
                Using on Phone with up to date android ( think its 6.??) And tablet.Given up.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Try a cheap android TV box pixie. Worth the cash IMO for movies and sports

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
                  The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                  - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

I got so much technology I m struggling to keep up..smart tv chromecast ..duo nas.. sonos Tv has things to connect wifi to phone and tablet etc.
                    Am now looking to get an action cam..so more wifi hijinx

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                      Try a cheap android TV box pixie. Worth the cash IMO for movies and sports

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
                      Will you PM me what android box you bought please? I want to get one that'll run mobdro, mainly because when I cast from the phone to the TV it lags, I think it might be asking too much of my WIFI to stream to one device and cast that stream to a second device.
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Same here please!
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Have you tried using it on other WiFi to isolate the issue? What device do you have?
                          I have Mobdro on the Amazon Firestick and on the Kindle fire tablet. They were selling the tablet here for $40 over the Xmas so I grabbed one for back up. I also have 247stream.com @ $50/yr which is ok but will freeze occasionally requiring a page reload. I've used Cricfree in emergencies when all else fails. Grainy feed with a million popups but you gotta do what you gotta do.
                          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by joconnell View Post
                            Therugbychannel.tv looks like a great service too - handy that as soon as it's over, they have it up for replay too.
                            Only works in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              Dont know why its not working..worked fine all last season.have uninstalled reinstalled even changed web security to allow it.Nah.
                              Point got it working in Limerick for me but same issues when back home.Using Sky Fibre Max in house.
                              Must be something to do with internet but I cant find it.
                              Using on Phone with up to date android ( think its 6.??) And tablet.Given up.

Modbro still works fine for me. I use a chromecast to watch it on TV with minimal lag.

Maybe you can check which channel your modem is using for WiFi. You can download WiFi Analyzer on your phone. This will show all signals in your reach and the channels they use. Next you should login to your modem and set it to the least used channel.

Modbro only works on android / iOS devices. I did install Bluestacks on my windows laptop. This is an android emulator and basicly runs a tablet screen on your laptop which you can use to install Modbro.

Comment

Working...
                              X