Conor Murray interview in the Guardian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor Murray interview in the Guardian

Difficult to hold it together reading this.

Great interview.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...P=share_btn_tw

Lovely piece.

Comment

One of the best rugby pieces I've read in a while.

Sent from my HTC One_M8
      "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Very moving piece
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Lovely piece.
          It's very hard to get annoyed by a result or if things don't go right for us, when you think that this is what they're all carrying. Tough for even the broadest shoulders.
          Last edited by Stringer9; 22nd-December-2016, 14:12.
          The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Feel for the lads..they will remember every minute of that fateful morning for the rest of their lives.( had a similar experience).
            My heart goes out to Axel's family at this most poignant of times.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
            Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

It is a brilliant interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very emotional interview. You can sense they know that Axel is driving them on. We are a special force this season.

Comment

Great piece. McRae's a lovely writer. If anyone hasn't had the pleasure yet, Winter Colours is a cracking read.

Comment

Be sure to read the comments below as well (scroll right down). A fantastic, well-written article. Hopefully we win some silverware for Axel this season, but regardless we can be so proud of this squad, everyone of them

Comment

Lovely piece, well written, warm and poignant at the same time.

Murray is not only developing into a truly great player, but a fine young man by the sounds of things also. Moving stuff indeed.

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Working...
                      X