GP12 - Round 11) Munster v Leinster - Thomond Park, 26th December 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP12 - Round 11) Munster v Leinster - Thomond Park, 26th December 2016

Tickets are selling out very fast for this one, grab em while you can! Top of the table clash!
    and my home, my home is there.

3 stands tickets left available according to Ticketmaster site

Comment

East and West terraces almost totally full too

Comment

Game will be a war, internationals or not, there are new faces for both 23's. Cant wait and hope it lives up to what everyone is hoping for, all out war.
        I am the million man.

Comment

* War with no injuries!

Comment

Wonder will Leinster have to go into this one without Sexton and Carbery

Comment

Alot of people in recent years questioned why Thomond was redeveloped to hold 26k but this is one game where demand will outstrip supply

Comment

Not being a greedy type - will swop one extremely important away win at Leicester for one not quite as important home win against Leinster.
                ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

As I live in blackrock in Dublin, I really want a Munster win, it's torturous when we don't! I do agree that Leicester is more important, but I am the greedy type

Comment

Originally posted by untilyouhearthatbell View Post
                    East and West terraces almost totally full too
                    Tried to get any ticket just now on my MRSC membership, but nothing available as far as I can see.
                    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
                      Tried to get any ticket just now on my MRSC membership, but nothing available as far as I can see.
                      North and South terraces still available on ticketmaster

Comment

This is good to see.

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/23638.php#.WFLIn7lGY5F
                        In meeting the huge ticket demand for the St Stephen's Day Guinness PRO12 game against Leinster, additional temporary seating will be added to Thomond Park Stadium.
                        With over 25000 tickets sold there are less than 600 tickets remaining for the top of the table festive fixture.
                        In order to facilitate as many supporters as possible temporary seating will be added to the north and south ends of the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                          This is good to see.

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/23638.php#.WFLIn7lGY5F
                          In meeting the huge ticket demand for the St Stephen's Day Guinness PRO12 game against Leinster, additional temporary seating will be added to Thomond Park Stadium.
                          With over 25000 tickets sold there are less than 600 tickets remaining for the top of the table festive fixture.
                          In order to facilitate as many supporters as possible temporary seating will be added to the north and south ends of the ground.
                          That's pretty incredible for a St Stephens Day fixture. The extra seating has rarely been used since the ground was redeveloped, and it really helps "fill in" the atmosphere by bring the North & South terraces closer to the players.

It was a key feature in the old TP and added hugely to the sense of occasion on some of the great days back then.

Fantastic!
                          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Where does the temporary seating go?

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
                              Where does the temporary seating go?
                              North and South terraces behind goals

Comment

Working...
                              X