10 December '16 KO 15:15 in Thomond Park
    Referee: Romain Poite (Fra)
    Channels: BT Sport and beIN

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-03-00-17-36-554.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	2497653
    Last edited by Giggsy; 3rd-December-2016, 01:08.

Games like this are what it's all about, the whiff of opposition blood in the nostrils and the taste of pints on the tongue... can't wait!
    Marty in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by LeakyBoots View Post
      Games like this are what it's all about, the whiff of opposition blood in the nostrils and the taste of pints on the tongue... can't wait!

There is always another level to it when its an English Aristocratic Club coming to town with plenty of Internationals in their midst. Looking forward to this one, a lot.

Comment

Amazed at the head to head stat, they've really had our number for years and years
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
          Amazed at the head to head stat, they've really had our number for years and years
          Can't believe we've only beaten them twice, I'd have thought we had parity Tbh

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
            Can't believe we've only beaten them twice, I'd have thought we had parity Tbh
            And crazy enough both wins were away in Welford Road. Lost twice at home to them.

But I'm excited for this as I'm loving the stage our new era is at.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
              And crazy enough both wins were away in Welford Road. Lost twice at home to them.

But I'm excited for this as I'm loving the stage our new era is at.
              Rob Henderson.

Donncha half the pitch. Rog with a wheelbarrow for the balls he was swinging with that final kick in the rain.

That's the two wins for me.
              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                Not sure where that stat comes from. I'm pretty sure we've only played them 6 times in Europe. 2002 final, 2003 1/4 final, 2006/7 group stages and last seasons group stages.

Comment

Leicester Tigers v Northampton Saints today from 16:30 on BT Sport 2. Spying on the enemy
                  and my home, my home is there.

Comment

Do we have a thread

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
                    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Jj is playing very well at 12 for Northampton. Leicester are in the lead but look a bit toothless

Comment

Owen Williams has a big boot, clearance kick from own 22 to Saints 22 just now. 13-11 Tigers. 1 try each

Comment

Saints continuously getting into Tigers' 22, but Leicester stealing a lot at ruck time. Manu Tuilagi now on.

Comment

Tigers battering away at Saints' try line, camped in their 22 the last 5-10 mins. Scrum 5 Leicester put-in. Northampton holding on by a thread.

Comment

Penalty Tigers, 16-11. Could've been more, Saints defend well.

Comment

Working...
                              X