41 phases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

41 phases

Well it came up on my FB timeline that it was this day 5 years ago Munster did a job on Northampton with 41 phases followed by that drop goal by ROG.

Re-live that history moment (or almost 8 minutes) here
    This day 5 years ago...

https://t.co/da7w3DbWKd
    "Syrana" on de Villiers "A step, a hand off and two more defenders beaten on the line and the third try was in the bag. It's amazing what a world class inside centre can do when you play him at inside centre!"

Originally posted by markcaver View Post
    Well it came up on my FB timeline that it was this day 5 years ago Munster did a job on Northampton with 41 phases followed by that drop goal by ROG.

Re-live that history moment (or almost 8 minutes) here
    This day 5 years ago...

https://t.co/da7w3DbWKd
    My one and only time I saw a game from a corporate box, a very agreeable experience. The game, result and unlimited supply of good Guinness made for an excellent day.

Comment

What a day. I was convinced Rog didn't want to risk the DG and was hoping for a penalty - Oh ye of little faith. What a man, what a team. Peter's first European cap and 100 for The Bull. Great memories

Comment

5 years????? Where does the time go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
          5 years????? Where does the time go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Quickly......
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Chambers....forgotten about him. And POM gets motm on his first European game.

Comment

Thanks for that reminder. Just watched it now. My heart was in my mouth watching it, even though we all know the outcome.

Another facet of what makes Munster special

Comment

Working...
              X