Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan crotty a baby black for Ireland ?

watched this guy play at inside centre in the RWC for new zealand u19

i have to say he is a darcy clone brilliant stuff, with his name he may have some irish connection somewhere down to grandparents?i reckon it would be a big big coup if ireland and a province could smuggle him over here

what are the chances he would defect ifhe has a connection, poor to none probably but we should give it a whirlno harm in trying he is no manning

Originally posted by caomhan
    ................... a darcy clone brilliant stuff, with his name he may have some irish connection somewhere down to grandparents?i reckon it would be a big big coup if ireland and a province could smuggle him over here

what are the chances he would defect ifhe has a connection, poor to none probably but we should give it a whirlno harm in trying he is no manning

Most of the Crottys come from Kilkenny including the ones in Cork who migrated from KK i.e. Dominics family. So get the details of his Da and Ma and we will find him his relations in Ireland and EOS will give him a contract with Munster and Ireland.
    Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by munster cat
      ................... a darcy clone brilliant stuff, with his name he may have some irish connection somewhere down to grandparents?i reckon it would be a big big coup if ireland and a province could smuggle him over here

Most of the Crottys come from Kilkenny including the ones in Cork who migrated from KK i.e. Dominics family. So get the details of his Da and Ma and we will find him his relations in Ireland and EOS will give him a contract with Munster and Ireland.

yeah im on the case, he would be a great 12 for munster very strong and good at offloading in tackle, and no slouch either

Comment

Cool the jets there lads - it would be akin to Luke Fitz finding out his grandfather was Romanian and heading off to play for Bucharest RFC and ultimately fulfilling his dream of pulling on that blue and yellow jersey [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by munster cat

Oi! What about Mrs Crotty of Kilrush a fine traditional musician,sadly no longer with us but whose pub is one of the finest in that part of the world.
          The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Working...
          X