James Cronin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Cronin

Looks like Cronin will be out for a while. Stupid thing to do, could have been another Ian McKinley situation. Good player but horrible attitude.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...-35118952.html

I asked the question before, but has Cronin been cited/ banned before? I can't remember. For all it doesn't look good, it would be harsh enough to write of a lad on the basis of one bad looking incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
      I asked the question before, but has Cronin been cited/ banned before? I can't remember. For all it doesn't look good, it would be harsh enough to write of a lad on the basis of one bad looking incident.

If you were to pick a likely candidate before the game - James would be first choice. Can there be any doubt that Clohessy was his boyhood hero when Cronin was about 5..

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...-30707350.html
      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Horrendous stuff. Looked down- pre meditated - no excuse. 6 months in the cooler is appropriate
        I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
          Horrendous stuff. Looked down- pre meditated - no excuse. 6 months in the cooler is appropriate
          It is such a shame- he started the season so well. Wasn't sure why he was not starting the game as him Ryan looked the real deal.

But he deserves 6 months - he must be absolutely kicking himself now.
          ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
          AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Quite the rogues gallery on here.
            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
              Where are you getting this 6 months? According to Indo, top end suspension is 9 weeks.

Comment

I'll throw out that I think he will be available for the back to backs against Leicester in December. Based on nothing but a wild phuqin guess.
                I am the million man.

Comment

Backward motion, nothing in it.
                  Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Has he been cited?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
                        If you were to pick a likely candidate before the game - James would be first choice. Can there be any doubt that Clohessy was his boyhood hero when Cronin was about 5..

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...-30707350.html
                        "Picking a likely candidate" on the basis of what? I can't find any record of him ever being banned for foul play. I can remember a few yellows taken for the team, one in Scorstoun when he barged the fella as he walked to the bin stands out, but this is the first incident of, alleged, foul play I can remember from the man.

Comment

Originally posted by sykes View Post
                          Looks like Cronin will be out for a while. Stupid thing to do, could have been another Ian McKinley situation. Good player but horrible attitude.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...-35118952.html

horrible attitude ????

Comment

Originally posted by mac22 View Post
                            horrible attitude ????

5 cards in 70 caps. POM has 3 in 74. They're both at the higher end of the range, but hardly being dragged out onto the pitch in a cage at the start of the match.
                            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                              5 cards in 70 caps. POM has 3 in 74. They're both at the higher end of the range, but hardly being dragged out onto the pitch in a cage at the start of the match.
                              5 yellows?

Comment

Working...
                              X