X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro G1) Racing V Munster. Sunday 16th Oct - 15:15 on Sky

Time enough to look forward to European Cup

Munster won't be as poor again I don't believe, special weekend for Rog
    Last edited by Cowboy; 10th-October-2016, 14:45.
    I am the million man.

I think we'll lose. What's important is that we sort out our line out, maintain our progress in the scrum, show our defence has learned and find some cohesion in the backs before the game at home against Glasgow.

Can't remember the last time a game was so clearly about the performance and not the result.
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

I think we'll lose. Our second row partnership was rubbish, our back row not match fit, our scrum half kicked everything after half time. Our Centre pairing ineffective.

And, after all that, I think it's fixable. I'm such a fan...

Sent from my Oneplus 3 on Tapatalk, suckers...
      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

I Can't see how we are going to win this. If the best we have to offer, was on show Saturday afternoon, we're in for a thumping.

Comment

Originally posted by shanners View Post
          I Can't see how we are going to win this. If the best we have to offer, was on show Saturday afternoon, we're in for a thumping.
          Start a massive fight in the tunnel?
          "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
            That's the home game. Dublin and Paris are a small bit beyond this squad right now. Belting seven shades of shyte out of the glaswegians in Thomond isn't, making our home games a nightmare to those who come is vital to progress.
            I am the million man.

Comment

A losing bonus would be a fantastic result in this one. That said I can see us being more than 20 points in arrears in this one

Comment

ok no more words about our last game.
                nevertheless those who saw racing last game could say how it was poor, how they were lucky and by the way that we can be confident. who knows.

Comment

There's a very good chance of an almighty tonking imo,
                  clowns

Comment

That's the job! Tyler to kick ROG in the bo11ix to get things going.

Comment

Originally posted by shanners View Post
                      That's the job! Tyler to kick ROG in the bo11ix to get things going.
                      An knowing Tyler break his own foot!

Comment

I would guess Racing will be about -15 in the handicap.

The idea that Glasgow are an easy pushover simply doesn't stand up - their recent track record is superior to Munster -though I think Munster have at least narrowed any remaining gap.

The last 15 minutes yesterday showed there is dog in Munster and with POM back the dog gets extra bite. A losing bonus point would be some achievement. If the scrum holds then it is a good possibility.

Does anybody know if Killer is definitely out?
                        ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                        AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
                          I would guess Racing will be about -15 in the handicap.

The idea that Glasgow are an easy pushover simply doesn't stand up - their recent track record is superior to Munster -though I think Munster have at least narrowed any remaining gap.

The last 15 minutes yesterday showed there is dog in Munster and with POM back the dog gets extra bite. A losing bonus point would be some achievement. If the scrum holds then it is a good possibility.

Does anybody know if Killer is definitely out?
                          I don't think anyone thinks that Glasgow will be a push over. But Glasgow at home has got to be a different order of challenge to the Top 14 champions in Paris?

Glasgow at home is the sort of game we have to be aiming to win.

Comment

I don't think anyone thinks that Glasgow will be a push over. But Glasgow at home has got to be a different order of challenge to the Top 14 champions in Paris?

Glasgow at home is the sort of game we have to be aiming to win.
                            Winning at home has to be a starting point, if we can beat teams better than us at home we can use that experience and nous on the road eventually.
                            I am the million man.

Comment

They have a bonus point win from every home game so far this season no?

Comment

Working...
                              X