• Show
Clear All

Munster ERCC Squad 2016/7

Munster European Squad

Cronin, Kilcoyne, Du Toit.
    Casey, Scannell, Marshall, Sherry.
    Ryan, Archer, Scott.
    Ryan, Foley, Kleyn, Holland, O'Shea.
    Stander, POM, TOD, JOD, Copeland, DOC, Oliver.
    Murray, Williams, Sheridan.
    Tyler B, Keatley, Johnston.
    Scannell, Goggin, Bohane, Saili, Taute, Arnold.
    Earls, Zebo, Sweetnam, O'Mahony, Conway, Fitzgerald, Wootton.
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

No ToL
    No Andress
    Kleyn is in, so the injury must not be as bad as first feared.
    Johnston is in, so he must be heading towards traning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
      No ToL
      No Andress
      Kleyn is in, so the injury must not be as bad as first feared.
      Johnston is in, so he must be heading towards traning.
      John Madigan also left out.
      \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

Decent looking squad!! Might be a good year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can make a decent team out of that squad but need them all fit - which is going to be the problem.

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

That is some promotion for young Conor Oliver! Congratulations kid
            I am the million man.

Comment

What's the story with O'Leary? Injury or just cat form?

Comment

Originally posted by Muckier Boots View Post
                What's the story with O'Leary? Injury or just cat form?
                Last game he played was Cardiff and he was poor that day but not injured unless he injured himself training is say it's bad form

Comment

Originally posted by froganco View Post
                  Last game he played was Cardiff and he was poor that day but not injured unless he injured himself training is say it's bad form

Rassie may have injured him in the ass kicking he gave him after the Cardiff game

Comment

Also a bit of bright news to see Sherry named, as the earlier announcement of signing Marshall looked a bit ominous for him.

Comment

Very inexperienced bunch of centres - though Earls can cover. Wing pretty light too - given that Earls may be swapping to centre. By comparison to the required standard to progress centre and wings look comparatively weak.

Great for Johnston's and Oliver - though with no easy matches unlikely to see any game time.
                      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Thought Saili was out 'til January?

Could he not be opted in then? or is that not allowed?
                        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                          Thought Saili was out 'til January?

Could he not be opted in then? or is that not allowed?
                          The Nigels have probably changed things, but you could only ever swap a small number of players and one of them had to be a front rower.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                            The Nigels have probably changed things, but you could only ever swap a small number of players and one of them had to be a front rower.

Only one player can be swapped in during the group stages, or two if one is a front rower.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
                              Only one player can be swapped in during the group stages, or two if one is a front rower.
                              you can register/replace 3 players during the group stages - if you register/replace 3 players one of them must be a front rower. You can register/replace a further 3 players for the knockout stages - again if you register/replace 3 players one of them must be a front rower

Comment

Working...
                              X