Munster vs Zebre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster vs Zebre

Unfortunately I'm going to miss the game in thomond on Oct 1st . Neither Munster nor the pro12 website have noted a broadcaster for this game . Is there any hope eir/Setanta will show a delayed full match coverage or does it have to be televised for this ?

separately does any know if there's an Italian broadcaster this season ? I can't see any reference to RAI anywhere . I know it was round 3/4 last year before they finally found a broadcaster

It won't be on RTE anyway, there's a slightly more important match on at that time.

Sent from my Carrier Pigeon using Tapatalk

Comment

Spurious tv reigns.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grid-cell-489-1444209751-14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	2488012
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post
        It won't be on RTE anyway, there's a slightly more important match on at that time.
        Shannon are playing?

Comment

Might be an idea to move it. Could have an effect on attendances.

Comment

1) The match isn't being televised.
            2) It's not clashing with anything important (Dublin and Mayo aren't huge providers of Munster fans)
            3) RTE haven't broadcast the Pro12 for the last 3 seasons.
            Last edited by Wallyman; 19th-September-2016, 22:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
              1) The match isn't being televised.
              2) It's not clashing with anything.
              3) RTE haven't broadcast the Pro12 for the last 3 seasons.

Exactly

any idea if eir will show a replay of the full game ? I know it's won't be televised but there will be camera's there for highlights so hoping there will be delayed coverage available

does any broadcaster outside of uk, Ireland (& possibly Italy ) have coverage / could be one for kodi?

Comment

I wouldn't discount the effect it might have on attendances, its an All Ireland Final after all, even if it is the lesser of our national games. If it isn't scheduled for live broadcast then why not move it back a couple of hours? Ive found streams of matches on cricfree that were scheduled only on TG4 and S4c but online with English commentary. No idea where they're coming from as they have no advertising or any branding for any TV station.
                Last edited by dubaicookie; 20th-September-2016, 14:47.

Comment

I've no interest in GAA but even I'll be checking my phone for the score while at the Zebre match. Would make commercial sense to move it to be honest but won't bother me much either way. I'd say it would affect the attendance too
                  Marty in the Morning

Comment

Working...
                  X