SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

What is the current situation regarding Mushie's rugby for next year?Hugh Farrelly said this morningthat he has returned to Irish rugby for next year.It is a good move for all concerned if that is so.

http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for...sp?TID=3993&am p;TPN=4
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

I think this has been hyped out of all proportion. The guy is overated

Comment

<!-
        var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
        var SymReal;

Sym()
        {
        window.open = SymWinOpen;
        if(SymReal != null)
        SymReal();
        }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
        {
        if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
        SymReal&#079;nLoad();
        SymReal = window.;
        window. = Sym;
        }

//->

UncleMonty, I disagree.Mushy has progressed in leaps and bounds since giving a good display for a 2nd. team selection v the Academy a couple of days before Christmas.

His confidence has grown with each match appearance. He has developed into a Munster player in the last three months.

Comment

Originally posted by yogibear

<!-
          var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
          var SymReal;

Sym()
          {
          if(SymReal != null)
          SymReal();
          }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
          {
          SymReal&#079;nLoad();
          SymReal = window.;
          window. = Sym;
          }

//->UncleMonty, I disagree.Mushy has progressed in leaps and bounds since giving a good display for a 2nd. team selection v the Academy a couple of days before Christmas.

His confidence has grown with each match appearance. He has developed into a Munster player in the last three months.

I think you're being very optimistic there

If he has its about time. I doubt it though

Comment

Originally posted by yogibear

<!-
            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
            var SymReal;

Sym()
            {
            if(SymReal != null)
            SymReal();
            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
            {
            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
            SymReal = window.;
            window. = Sym;
            }

//->His confidence has grown with each match appearance. He has developed into a Munster player in the last three months.

What games have you been watching exactly?!?!?

Is there a reason why all new mushy threads can not be closed?I think we have enough on a him already.....
            Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMonty

I agree. Sooner or later he'll come up against a squat powerfull prop who'll lever him into the air and render him useless.

I wish Buckley well, but hislegs are too long. In my mind he's just Tony "The Calf". John "The Bull" Hayes ccompensates for his height by having strong legs. Buckley's legs are balerena-esque by comparison.

Tis Friday.

Comment

Time will tell but he sure has been the beneficiary of Munster Rugby indecision !

Comment

Originally posted by CarrigMan

I agree. Sooner or later he'll come up against a squat powerfull prop who'll lever him into the air and render him useless.

I wish Buckley well, but hislegs are too long --?????. In my mind he's just Tony "The Calf". John "The Bull" Hayes ccompensates for his height by having strong legs. Buckley's legs are balerena-esque by comparison.

Tis Friday.

Have you ever seen the guy? He's 6' 4", but it looks like his legs belong to a 5' 4" player - all back and shoulders. He's a big lad all right. Mightn't be the quickest from A to B, but he takes the direct route and can do some damage getting there. May not be the most technical of players, but seems to be an honest player, strong as an ox and keeps going for the full 80+ minutes.

What more do you want? Drop goals from half way...?????

Comment

Originally posted by mike11

I wish Buckley well, but hislegs are too long -?????. In my mind he's just Tony "The Calf". John "The Bull" Hayes ccompensates for his height by having strong legs. Buckley's legs are balerena-esque by comparison.

Tis Friday.

Have you ever seen the guy? He's 6' 4", but it looks like his legs belong to a 5' 4" player - all back and shoulders. He's a big lad all right. Mightn't be the quickest from A to B, but he takes the direct route and can do some damage getting there. May not be the most technical of players, but seems to be an honest player, strong as an ox and keeps going for the full 80+ minutes.

What more do you want? Drop goals from half way...?????

I seen him play several times.

Comment

Buckley's legs are balerena-esque by comparison.

Tis Friday.
                      [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] Have you been attending Macra Na Feirme Ballet productions?

Comment

I wish Buckley well, but hislegs are too long. In my mind he's just Tony "The Calf". John "The Bull" Hayes ccompensates for his height by having strong legs. Buckley's legs are balerena-esque by comparison.

Try finding boots and socks for him so ! Size 15 iirc and none of the commercially available socks go up over his calves.

Comment

Originally posted by Corker

Try finding boots and socks for him so ! Size 15 iirc and none of the commercially available socks go up over his calves.

Im sure with the switch to adidas,we'll find smth to fit him...if they can get those beasts the AB's covered, Mushy should be well sorted...
                          Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Tis Friday.

Yeah, they really look like a little girl's legs....[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X