Thank you Denis Hurley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Denis Hurley

Sad to hear Dinny wont be with Munster next season, pity we didnt get to see much of him at 12 this season after what was a good debut season there last year after several seasons of playing as a utility back to great effect for us, the last of the class of '08 to move on. All the best and thanks Denis, some great memories below!

Last edited by Talking Sense; 9th-May-2016, 21:10.
    \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
    Sad to hear Dinny wont be with Munster next season, pity we didnt get to see much of him at 12 this season after what was a good debut season there last year after several seasons of playing as a utility back to great effect for us. All the best Denis, some good memories below!

Where is he off too?

Comment

Away to Northampton at the MK Dons will be my best memory of him.

Best of luck to him!!

Comment

@Munstersrebel: TBC
        \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
          Away to Northampton at the MK Dons will be my best memory of him.

Best of luck to him!!
          That was a good one, Leinster in Lansdowne last season he was superb, absolutely milled gopperth and darcy all day, lovely offloads too.

Comment

Is his retirement confirmed?

Comment

I'm sorry to see him go, a tough and a smart player.

Comment

Touching post https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMao7eQxx7/

Comment

Sorry to see him go. I wish he'd made the transition to 12 a couple of years earlier, think we missed a trick there. Best of luck to him anyway and I hope he's not retiring yet.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Is he moving away from Munster to another club or is he retiring from the game? He seems to have had a serious enough injury this year.

Comment

Sorry to hear he is leaving. A proud Munster man good luck to him were ever his career takes him next.
                      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Best of luck Denis for the future and thanks for all the great days in Munster Red....best wishes

Comment

Sad to hear this. Had a great offload and strength. the few times he and earls managed to play at same time it looked a good fit as earls seemed to read him well. I was laughed at here years ago when I suggest he move to 12 but he made a great albeit late go of it.

Best of luck in the future
                          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Dinny going?? WTF? No, No No. This is like letting Coughlan and Dougall go. Short sighted, foolish Just wrong.
                            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Really decent servant. Didn't rate him as a 12 but he did a job there at a time we were short. Shame he hasn't been fit lately as he would have been handy back up at 15

Comment

Working...
                              X