No announcement yet.

P12 G20) Connacht V Munster - 16th April 2016 19:15 Sportsground TG4 + Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't worry about the comments after the game, a coach should always back his player in public.

but that should be the end of keatley as a starting 10 for munster in big games.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
      Who are you supporting now?
      Just trying to confuse the newbies!
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by oconnora1 View Post
        All must win games from here on in. Will be tough against Connaught, but with the same passion as yesterday and less handling errors, we can win. A good travelling Munster support needed and say a prayer we get a dry day, compared to the normal wind and rain there.
        Tickets still available on tickets.ie for anyone interested.

Comment

Originally posted by oconnora1 View Post
          All must win games from here on in. Will be tough against Connaught, but with the same passion as yesterday and less handling errors, we can win. A good travelling Munster support needed and say a prayer we get a dry day, compared to the normal wind and rain there.
          I think if we win all ours- leinster win all theirs and Glasgow win all theirs then we finish 4th

Comment

Originally posted by froganco View Post
            I think if we win all ours- leinster win all theirs and Glasgow win all theirs then we finish 4th
            I can't see Leinster winning at RavingHill. So you'll probably need the Todgers to lose at the Ospreys to get you to 4th.
            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
              I can't see Leinster winning at RavingHill. So you'll probably need the Todgers to lose at the Ospreys to get you to 4th.
              Of course the ladies can win in ravenhill-best team in Ireland loike?
              Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                Of course the ladies can win in ravenhill-best team in Ireland loike?
                The best rugby team in Ireland lost in Ravenhill last Friday. The second best rugby team in Ireland will probably do exactly the same thing in a fortnight's time.

(Although, curiously enough, the worst rugby team in Ireland managed to win in Ravenhill in the early days of 2016!)

Comment

Hard to see Leinster slipping up from here.

Comment

Is this sold out or are there tickets still available?

Comment

Originally posted by bankman View Post
                      Hard to see Leinster slipping up from here.
                      Jeez, you have a definite talent for making me nervous... stop building us up for the fall, the old ticker can't take much more of this.
                      Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                        On current form yes, but Leinster have an Indian sign over the Todgers and of the two of them, it's our northern brethren who seem more likely, and have past form of choking
                        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                          Is this sold out or are there tickets still available?
                          Tickets still on sale on Tickets.ie, current status below.

Clan Terrace | HOSPITALITY ONLY
                          Main Stand Terrace | SOLD OUT
                          Enclosure | SOLD OUT
                          Bohermore Terrace | On Sale
                          College Road Terrace | On Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
                            i wouldn't worry about the comments after the game, a coach should always back his player in public.

but that should be the end of keatley as a starting 10 for munster in big games.
                            Sadly it wouldn't shock me..or even surprise me if Keatley started against Connacht. That's the level of Foley's coaching at the moment.

It's amateur hour giving Foley another year. In the real world, you have a job..if you consistently do poorly and don't perform well, you get fired or at the very least you certainly don't have your contract renewed when its up..so I'm still not quiet there yet as to how they thought it would be a good idea to keep Foley on another year.
                            You can dress it up any way you like but it's the wrong call. He hasn't earned it and he doesn't deserve it. It's a simple as that.
                            Last edited by Stringer9; 3rd-April-2016, 22:12.
                            The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
                              Sadly it wouldn't shock me..or even surprise me if Keatley started against Connacht. That's the level of Foley's coaching at the moment.

It's amateur hour giving Foley another year. In the real world, you have a job..if you consistently do poorly and don't perform well, you get fired or at the very least you certainly don't have your contract renewed when its up..so I'm still not quiet there yet as to how they thought it would be a good idea to keep Foley on another year.
                              You can dress it up any way you like but it's the wrong call. He hasn't earned it and he doesn't deserve it. It's a simple as that.
                              Then again, in the "real world" you don't have completely unqualified keyboard warriors criticising your job performance at every turn with little knowledge of how you're going about it, the issues you're facing or the steps you're taking to rectify problems. Just saying.

Comment

Still defending the indefensible I see Munsterboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X