• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P12 G20) Connacht V Munster - 16th April 2016 19:15 Sportsground TG4 + Sky

Must win.

Game thread opened.
    I am the million man.

Hopefully Connacht will be knackered after their game against Grenoble next weekend.

Comment

We need to win this one.
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Not overly optimistic, but it's early days...
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

A simple win there is unlikely to be enough. We need the four try bonus point too. Fingers crossed that those nice Pro 12 people will give us Leighton Hodges to ref. it!
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
            Not overly optimistic, but it's early days...
            Coupla variables for sure. I don't think Copeland in the row worked, POM coming back to bench would add a bit (no idea how far away he is)

I'd prefer to see Earls 13 Sweetnam 14 myself. Holland to get more than an hour at 10 too
            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              Coupla variables for sure. I don't think Copeland in the row worked, POM coming back to bench would add a bit (no idea how far away he is)

I'd prefer to see Earls 13 Sweetnam 14 myself. Holland to get more than an hour at 10 too
              Saili for the axe?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                A simple win there is unlikely to be enough. We need the four try bonus point too. Fingers crossed that those nice Pro 12 people will give us Leighton Hodges to ref. it!
                Who are you supporting now?
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post
                  Saili for the axe?
                  Hes not a play making 13, he devours space for our back 3 and although it was against far crappier opposition I think Earls against zebre was a more accomplished and generous performance from outside centre.

Its not quite axing, more adding more strings to our attacking bow
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Hes not a play making 13, he devours space for our back 3 and although it was against far crappier opposition I think Earls against zebre was a more accomplished and generous performance from outside centre.

Its not quite axing, more adding more strings to our attacking bow
                    Yeah I wouldn't disagree, that penalty he gave away yesterday was infuriating.

Comment

The argument for giving Murr the tee when Keatley is on the field has to be getting stronger

Murr could miss 6 in a row not a bother to him and it wouldn't mess with his head. Might be to everyone's benefit to test the theory
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Even better would be ensuring keatley never takes the field again. Waste of a contract

Comment

The argument for giving Murr the tee when Keatley is on the field has to be getting stronger

Murr could miss 6 in a row not a bother to him and it wouldn't mess with his head. Might be to everyone's benefit to test the theory
                          It's a ridiculous argument though, if anything Scannell would be the obvious choice.

Comment

Originally posted by upandout View Post
                            Even better would be ensuring keatley never takes the field again. Waste of a contract
                            Exceptionally harsh IMO. Hes played and gotten us in European semi finals to be fair. Ive no doubt he's a far better player than what we have seen this season.
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by upandout View Post
                              Lovely.

Comment

Working...
                              X