Pro 12: Munster V Zebre Friday 25th March Thomond Pk 19:00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aesop View Post
    Don't you mean if the finish below is in the table? For e.g. if both Glasgow and Edinburgh finish below us then one of them automatically gets the scottish spot and then we need to finish one higher to qualify.
    Exactly if the Scottish teams for example finished 7th and 8th and the Italians 11th and 12th - then it would be top Scottish, top Italian, top Welsh and top Irish + next 3, meaning last spot would be 5th not 6th.

This scenario is not in play this year - so 6th is good enough - 7th gets in if Connacht win the Challenge Cup.

Comment

Was tonight's match originally scheduled for a 5:15pm kick off? That's the time I had it in my phone...
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by aesop View Post
        Don't you mean if the finish below is in the table? For e.g. if both Glasgow and Edinburgh finish below us then one of them automatically gets the scottish spot and then we need to finish one higher to qualify.
        That is a same scenario - arrived at differently. If no Welsh or Scottish team is above us - either in Sewa's scenario (where 2 of one and non of the other) or yours - then Munster get pushed out if they are in 6th.
        ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
        AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Any UK links to watch this?
          ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
          AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Weather picking up in Limmers. Wind is gusty but clouds are high, wrap up fellow stalwarts
            I am the million man.

Comment

Is it on TV?...
              Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

TG4 has it tonight
                "Newmarket hit Clonlara hard in the first ten minutes but doing so to a team like Clonlara is like hitting a bear. Better off to play away and not to antagonise the beast."

Comment

Grand...thanks to point I can watch on mobdro
                  Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Pixie - can you share how you do that?

Comment

Didn't make it in to match. Couldn't get a babysitter sorted. Starting to find it very difficult to make it to matches. 2 season tickets, will need a lot of consideration before renewal this year, and nothing to do with performances! Left watching on TG4..

Comment

I am using Hola and the tg4 player
                        My computer thinks I'm gay
                        What's the difference anyway
                        When all the people do all day
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Gwan Munster, going to miss the first quarter, hoping we will be two tries up by the time the kids are safely in bed!!!!

Comment

Shout out to the fans at the match.

Comment

Windy but not too cold here (yet). Smallest. Crowd. Ever. [emoji30]
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Poor miscommunication at that last play. Dont overcomplicate things
                                My computer thinks I'm gay
                                What's the difference anyway
                                When all the people do all day
                                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                                X