Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro 12: Munster V Zebre Friday 25th March Thomond Pk 19:00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Drick View Post
    MunXV #MunVZeb Zebo; Sweetnam, Earls, Scannell, RO’M; JHolland, O’Leary; Kilcoyne, NScannell, Archer; DRyan, BHolland(c), DO’C, TO’D, JO’D.

    Replacements #MunVZeb Sherry, Cronin, Sagario, Foley, Stander, Murray, Keatley, DJohnston.
    That bench will do some damage when they come on.

    Has to be a 5 pointer.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by taz View Post
      Personally speaking I think we will do very well to just qualify for the ECC. I'm not sure how people are working out possible top 4.
      After Zebre we have a very hard run in. I also doubt Scarlet's will go into freefall.
      We have Leinster and Connacht, both away to come shortly.

      We will do very well to sneak through in 6th place IMO.
      What exactly is our run in now?

      And any guesstimates on league points t required in total or from each game world be very welcome?

      Come on Munster, Never Say Die!!
      ____________________________________________
      Munster were great when they were Munster.

      alas they are just north munster now.......
      ____________________________________________

      Comment


        #48
        I was hoping Casey might make the bench at least considering how poor the other two have been all season, and I'm not sure about TOL being dropped straight back in........ but all in all it looks a good selection. Especially Zebo @15 and Earls @13 that should help us in attack at least. Good to see J. Holland finally get a start too..

        EDIT: Just noticed it's an all Munster grown 15, 21 of the 23 are Munster grown and 22 of the 23 are IQ. That's something I suppose!
        Last edited by déiseman; 24th-March-2016, 11:20.

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Drick View Post
          MunXV #MunVZeb Zebo; Sweetnam, Earls, Scannell, RO’M; JHolland, O’Leary; Kilcoyne, NScannell, Archer; DRyan, BHolland(c), DO’C, TO’D, JO’D.

          Replacements #MunVZeb Sherry, Cronin, Sagario, Foley, Stander, Murray, Keatley, DJohnston.
          15 munster lads starting 5 more on the bench
          clowns

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Daithi View Post
            What exactly is our run in now?

            And any guesstimates on league points t required in total or from each game world be very welcome?

            Come on Munster, Never Say Die!!

            Here'd be my own guestimates .. Munster just scraping in ahead of Ospreys.

            Remaining matches and guestimated match points for each...

            Munster v Zebre 5-0
            Cardiff v Treviso 5-0
            Glasgow v Ulster 4-0
            Ospreys v Scarlets 4-1
            Connacht v Leinster 1-4
            Dragons v Edinburgh 1-4
            Dragons v Ospreys 0-4
            Edinburgh v Zebre 5-0
            Ulster v Connacht 4-1
            Scarlets v Cardiff 4-0
            Treviso v Glasgow 0-4
            Leinster v Munster 4-0
            Zebre v Glasgow 0-4
            Leinster v Edinburgh 4-1
            Ospreys v Treviso 5-0
            Scarlets v Glasgow 4-1
            Zebre v Ulster 0-4
            Connacht v Munster 4-1
            Cardiff v Dragons 4-1
            Treviso v Connacht 1-4
            Glasgow v Zebre 5-0
            Munster v Edinburgh 4-0
            Cardiff v Ospreys 1-4
            Ulster v Leinster 4-1
            Dragons v Scarlets 1-4
            Connacht v Glasgow 1-4
            Edinburgh v Cardiff 4-0
            Leinster v Treviso 5-0
            Munster v Scarlets 4-1
            Ospreys v Ulster 4-0
            Zebre v Dragons 4-1
            Current league positions and points:
            Connacht 59
            Leinster 58
            Scarlets 53
            Ulster 51
            Munster 47
            Glasgow 47
            Edinburgh 43
            Cardiff 39
            Ospreys 39
            Dragons 24
            Zebre 19
            Treviso 16

            Projected positions, based on my probably mostly incorrect predictions:

            Leinster 76
            Connacht 70
            Glasgow 69
            Scarlets 67
            Ulster 67
            Munster 61
            Ospreys 60
            Edinburgh 57
            Cardiff 53
            Dragons 31
            Zebre 23
            Treviso 17

            Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

            Comment


              #51
              I think Niall Scannell has done well for his experience level.
              I am the million man.

              Comment


                #52
                It's a back line with pace and hopefully tries in it. Just as long as Tomás brings his brain and gives them a decent platform.
                He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Jaysus, those halfbacks are worrying
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Our CC qualification is far from certain - squeeky bum time.
                    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by redherring View Post
                      It's a back line with pace and hopefully tries in it. Just as long as Tomás brings his brain and gives them a decent platform.
                      Hopefully the pack will give Tomas a decent platform. I like the look of the back row, Copeland is down the list after last weekend IMHO. I hope Donnacha maintains the form he was starting to hit for the Joe show.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
                        Here'd be my own guestimates .. Munster just scraping in ahead of Ospreys.

                        Remaining matches and guestimated match points for each...

                        Munster v Zebre 5-0
                        Cardiff v Treviso 5-0
                        Glasgow v Ulster 4-0
                        Ospreys v Scarlets 4-1
                        Connacht v Leinster 1-4
                        Dragons v Edinburgh 1-4
                        Dragons v Ospreys 0-4
                        Edinburgh v Zebre 5-0
                        Ulster v Connacht 4-1
                        Scarlets v Cardiff 4-0
                        Treviso v Glasgow 0-4
                        Leinster v Munster 4-0
                        Zebre v Glasgow 0-4
                        Leinster v Edinburgh 4-1
                        Ospreys v Treviso 5-0
                        Scarlets v Glasgow 4-1
                        Zebre v Ulster 0-4
                        Connacht v Munster 4-1
                        Cardiff v Dragons 4-1
                        Treviso v Connacht 1-4
                        Glasgow v Zebre 5-0
                        Munster v Edinburgh 4-0
                        Cardiff v Ospreys 1-4
                        Ulster v Leinster 4-1
                        Dragons v Scarlets 1-4
                        Connacht v Glasgow 1-4
                        Edinburgh v Cardiff 4-0
                        Leinster v Treviso 5-0
                        Munster v Scarlets 4-1
                        Ospreys v Ulster 4-0
                        Zebre v Dragons 4-1
                        Current league positions and points:
                        Connacht 59
                        Leinster 58
                        Scarlets 53
                        Ulster 51
                        Munster 47
                        Glasgow 47
                        Edinburgh 43
                        Cardiff 39
                        Ospreys 39
                        Dragons 24
                        Zebre 19
                        Treviso 16

                        Projected positions, based on my probably mostly incorrect predictions:

                        Leinster 76
                        Connacht 70
                        Glasgow 69
                        Scarlets 67
                        Ulster 67
                        Munster 61
                        Ospreys 60
                        Edinburgh 57
                        Cardiff 53
                        Dragons 31
                        Zebre 23
                        Treviso 17
                        Pure speculation. [emoji67]

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Interesting to see that Munster have chosen to select all six players who started for Ireland last Saturday for this game while Ulster have selected none of their internationals for the away trip to Glasgow. Will this mean Munster having to rest these players for a game further down the line?

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Munster won't have to leave the island of Ireland till the end of the season. Longest spin will be 2 hours to the Aviva. Hopefully that is a factor that plays in our favour
                            Last edited by tiernster; 24th-March-2016, 12:11.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by tiernster View Post
                              Munster the only team who won't have to leave the island of Ireland till the end of the season. Longest spin will be 2 hours to the Aviva. Hopefully that is a factor that plays in our favour
                              All of Leinster's five remaining games are in Ireland too. Three at home and trips to Galway and Belfast.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Where is Saili?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X