Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro 12: Munster V Zebre Friday 25th March Thomond Pk 19:00

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
    Au contraire, this was one legend succeeding another. You want your key players full of piss and vinegar.
    ********

    Comment


      A load of boll ocks is that post by oldschoolbollic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Keyop View Post
        A load of boll ocks is that post by oldschoolbollic
        Try using your grown up words keyop. The taxpayer paid a lot of money for your education, the least you can do is make use of it.
        Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

        Comment


          Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
          Try using your grown up words keyop. The taxpayer paid a lot of money for your education, the least you can do is make use of it.
          Taxpayer paid zilch for my education. I am home schooled.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Keyop View Post
            Taxpayer paid zilch for my education. I am home schooled.
            Well that's really coming through.

            So now we've established that, what is your problem, and with what post?
            Last edited by Oldschoolsocks; 26th-March-2016, 22:21.
            Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

            Comment


              Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
              Well that's really coming through.

              So now we've established that, what is your problem, and with what post?
              Problem is.. You are an anus orrifice.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                A hard hitting play making 12. Weve searched the planet for one over the last 6/7 years and there was one growing up in the province all along.

                His boot is a weapon too, he can pin back 3s to sit deep when they know we've a few lads who are going to try and ping the corners.

                All he needs is more games at 12 to keep improving
                Sometimes I feel that playing with 5 outhalf-trained players behind the pack would be a winning combination. I know it makes no sense, but the thought of it appeals to me. I just want to put the fear of God into them even when we can't run it.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                  Problem is.. You are an anus orrifice.
                  Oh, I thought I was a Nigel... or was it a prick you called me, can't remember which one of your mates spared your blushes that time.

                  It is well known that victims of homeschooling often lack the basic social skills of seperating the argument from the proponent, you may be able to recite your 12 times tables and quote a bit of Yeats, but all I can see is a sad little boy or girl (who knows) kept at home with no friends to play with except a threadbare brown bear.

                  I feel a bit sorry for you that your only recognisable sense of identity is to personally abuse other posters on this forum, but I hope you find the help and support that you need.
                  Last edited by Oldschoolsocks; 26th-March-2016, 22:40.
                  Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

                  Comment


                    Well that escalated quickly
                    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                      Oh, I thought I was a Nigel... or was it a prick you called me, can't remember which one of your mates spared your blushes that time.

                      It is well known that victims of homeschooling often lack the basic social skills of seperating the argument from the proponent, you may be able to recite your 12 times tables and quote a bit of Yeats, but all I can see is a sad little boy or girl (who knows) kept at home with no friends to play with except a threadbare brown bear.

                      I feel a bit sorry for you that your only recognisable sense of identity is to personally abuse other posters on this forum, but I hope you find the help and support that you need.
                      My big brother is going to find you.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                        My big brother is going to find you.
                        17 Leafy Suburb Avenue,
                        The Capital

                        We can sit on the veranda, sip some Pimms and discuss your future.
                        Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by RichardP View Post
                          What would you have had him do?
                          Take back the international jersey and reduce him to a whiny, ratty mess just by looking at him from the stands...?
                          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                            Take back the international jersey and reduce him to a whiny, ratty mess just by looking at him from the stands...?
                            http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Projection
                            Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                              Sky Sports just showed Zebo's second try V the Zebre. Lovely running rugby - but Zebo's antics before touching it down were nausea-inducing. God be with the days when a Munster player would have got a root right up the hole from Axel or Claw for such egotistic preening.

                              He'd just become Munsters all time top try scorer... Ever.
                              I'm not a fan of either but it showed what it means to him so I'll forgive him.
                              The problem with this world is there are too many snakes... and not enough Ladders!
                              Originally posted by joconnell
                              If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

                              Comment


                                Highlights https://youtu.be/aoxwDgTb8Vw

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X