No announcement yet.

Pro 12: Munster V Zebre Friday 25th March Thomond Pk 19:00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing the power of Stander out there to knock fellas back in the tackle - he's become a critical player to Munster.
    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

TOL is going to loose us ball soon...ref telling him use it and he fannies around...
      Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
        Is that an Irish ref-touch judge-TMO combo dishing out loads of yellows?
        Zebre are a shambles though. It looks like they came here beaten, but if they were a bit more disciplined they could trouble us, 13 of them have kept us scoreless. Munster game plan is to give them no ball and wait for them to get frustrated. Meh.
        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Good man ROM. Terrible maul

Comment

Zebra down to 13 and we didn't increase the score.....
            Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Going through the motions here ,turgid stuff ,Ronan o mahony and earls aside ,no spark ,width or visible plan going forward
              Still there's a light I hold before me
              You're the measure of my dreams
              The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Missing the power of Stander out there to knock fellas back in the tackle - he's become a critical player to Munster.
                There are a few lads making yards but then we sling it back and end up losing the momentum straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by DABOSS View Post
                  Good man ROM. Terrible maul
                  Do you ever get pleasure in life.
                  Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Fcuk its cold here! Lads in all fairness Tomas O'Leary is beyond slow

Comment

Ive seen worse 40 mins of rugby from us this season!

For a short while mid half we were rucking beyond the ball really well. It was heartening.

Archie needs to lock out their 1 because yerman is just swinging in and up.

Not too bad at all.
                      I am the million man.

Comment

I think Munster had the correct game plan in that half - that wind is vicious and there is nothing to be gained from kicking for territiroy. The ball retention in hands was terrific, but they lost patience a little to often by kicking the ball away at times. Impressed by Holland and Rory Scannell tonight - both are good, quick passers. Hopefully intelligent use of the wind again in the second half.
                        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

JOD has been very prominent and Holland looks decent at 10.
                          My computer thinks I'm gay
                          What's the difference anyway
                          When all the people do all day
                          Is stare into a phone

Comment

If we can't dominate a 13 man zebre you would have to wonder what we are doing at times ,cj needs rest
                            Still there's a light I hold before me
                            You're the measure of my dreams
                            The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                              Zebre are a shambles though. It looks like they came here beaten, but if they were a bit more disciplined they could trouble us, 13 of them have kept us scoreless. Munster gme plan is to give them no ball and wait for them to get frustrated.
                              They are rubbish, they wouldn't trouble us in a month of Sundays, discipline or not.

Our coaching is pathetic: everything we do is slow, headless, underplanned, narrow, slow again and shows no appreciation of where space is or how to exploit it. There have been multiple times when the widest Munster player is 30 yards from the touch line.
                              Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
                              Munster: Early Season
                              Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
                              Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
                              Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Christ that was hard work, and that's only sitting in the stand watching! Down to 14 men for 29 mins and we still can't put this game away.
                                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X