Pro 12: Munster V Zebre Friday 25th March Thomond Pk 19:00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro 12: Munster V Zebre Friday 25th March Thomond Pk 19:00

Is it too much to hope for 5 points from this game?

Who will we have back available from Ireland Camp and who will have to rest after International duty. Tommy perhaps?

Will the team be very like last weekends side who lost to Cardiff.

I do think there will be 5 points..... for zebre ☺

Comment

For now on in no time to rest anyone,we cant take the chance otherwise were up s..t creek

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
        Is it too much to hope for 5 points from this game?

Who will we have back available from Ireland Camp and who will have to rest after International duty. Tommy perhaps?

Will the team be very like last weekends side who lost to Cardiff.

1/. No.

2/. No idea.

3/. See 2/. above.
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

On 42.ie that all Internationals will be available

Comment

CJ said he will be back in red next week. Bit presumptuous to think that he will be automatically selected
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
              CJ said he will be back in red next week. Bit presumptuous to think that he will be automatically selected
              True, done nothing in Red the last couple of months, you have to earn the jersey
              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                he's the captain and we are up **** creek, safe bet for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorns View Post
                  he's the captain and we are up **** creek, safe bet for me.
                  Yes, we were being entirely serious
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Munster have five to go. Four wins and a loss might be enough but they will be hoping for results to go their way. They need five this week and four from Leinster to have a chance in my view.
                    He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post
                      Munster have five to go. Four wins and a loss might be enough but they will be hoping for results to go their way. They need five this week and four from Leinster to have a chance in my view.
                      For top 6? Or Top 4...

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                        For top 6? Or Top 4...
                        Top 4. Looking at the fixtures it's still within their reach but I'd put Glasgow as favourites to sneak in their now.
                        He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

No Good Friday ban on the Bars in TP, might tempt a few desperate souls in to 'watch' the game

Comment

Munster's international contingent return to their respective centres in Cork and Limerick tomorrow and will be in attendance at Wednesday's open training session in Irish Independent Park, Cork.

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/22317.php#.VvANY3oTAcR

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                              No Good Friday ban on the Bars in TP, might tempt a few desperate souls in to 'watch' the game
                              Won't be tempted again. Since we gave in the last time it's been all downhill.
                              The problem with this world is there are too many snakes... and not enough Ladders!
                              Originally posted by joconnell
                              If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X