• Show
Clear All

G12 Game 14) Glasgow V Munster, Friday, 19.35, 19-2-16 on SKY

Click image for larger version

Name:	Earls_1415_PRO12Final_Banner_aticle_rdax_80.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	2497625
    Last edited by Cowboy; 15th-February-2016, 19:25.
    I am the million man.

We need to win here to remain in contention (somewhat) for the playoffs. So what are the predictions? I expect a narrow loss.

Comment

Glasgow have beaten us more often than not recently, including a couple of heavy beatings. I hope we can somehow halt this but there's little enough grounds beyond that for optimism.
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

A win would consolidate our 6th place in the table. A loss and the position would be under serious threat as we would have Glasgow (with a game in hand) and the Ospreys chasing us.

If we do not finish 6th or better we will be out of the Champions Cup and into the Challenge Cup. At this stage a top four finish is no longer our first priority, qualifying for the Champions Cup is.

Comment

A must win game then?
          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

We might have Earls and Zebo back for this? Joe Schmidt saying here that about half the Ireland squad will be released.
            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

I'd say Glasgow are looking at this fixture as their way of kick-starting an ERCC qualification charge. We'll lose by 9.

Comment

I'm actually going to be at this amazingly enough. No cause for optimism tho

Comment

I'm not optimistic about our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                    I'm not optimistic about our chances.
                    I don't think many are... Is there news about Axel's contract? If not, we had better have a backup plan...

Comment

Call me a boring old pedant if you wish, but I strongly doubt that Glasgow V Munster will be shown on SKY on 14-2-16. The Cowboy's sundial must be on the blink.
                      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                        Call me a boring old pedant if you wish, but I strongly doubt that Glasgow V Munster will be shown on SKY on 14-2-16. The Cowboy's sundial must be on the blink.
                        Time Travel, maybe?

Comment

how right you are

I will edit post with
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Drick View Post
                            Time Travel, maybe?
                            I blame Einstein's gravitational waves. They have wreaked havoc in the past 48 hours.
                            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

I blame Einstein's gravitational waves. They have wreaked havoc in the past 48 hours.
                              I'd check the prescription first to see if its right
                              clowns

Comment

Working...
                              X