Sunny over the Coal Quay.

#glasshalffull

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post
            Sunny over the Coal Quay.

#glasshalffull
            Lol

Comment

When the Nigels cup was being formed, there were talks that the Pro12 would only have 7 places for the first number of years before being trimmed back to 6. Is this still the case and when does this take place.

At present, looking at the table there are 3 distinct groups opening up. The top 4 (45 - 44Pts), 5th to 9th (38 - 28pts) and then everyone else.
              Right now Munster are in the third group and if we've still got 7 Nigels cup places, we're ok. If not, we're 7 points behind Leinster in the other merit spot.

1 - Ulster - 45Pts - 1st place Irish.
              2 - Connacht - 45Pts - 1st Merit.
              3 - Lenister - 44pts - 2nd Merit.
              4 - Scarlets - 44pts - 1st Place Welsh.
              5 - Edinburgh - 38pts - 1st Place Scottish.
              6 - Munster - 37pts - 3rd place Merit.
              7 - Ospreys - 34pts - Champions cup.
              11 - Zebre - 18pts - 1st Place Italian.

Makes losing to the Ospreys that little bit more galling but if things stay as they are, that's some hill to climb to take Leinsters place for a Nigels cup spot.
              The problem with this world is there are too many snakes... and not enough Ladders!
              Originally posted by joconnell
              If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comment

Nineteen clubs will qualify automatically for the 2016/17 European Rugby Champions Cup in the following ways :.

• PRO12: The seven highest-ranked clubs based on their finishing positions in the league. The seven qualifiers must include at least one club from each of Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales.

http://www.epcrugby.com/europeanrugb...tion/index.php
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Well I was looking to see how..where to get flights to Krasnoyarsk. ...Manchester..Looks likely.But need to stock up on thermals with temperatures -21...nippy.Im not that keen on Vodka.
                  Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

I'll bring some of my infamous cranberry vodka. Warms the cockles of your heart.
                    PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

There will be 8 Pro 12 sides in the Champions Cup next season if Connacht/Dragons win the junior one. Dragons unlikely to qualify through the league, but Connacht are looking good on that front - so if they win it - will be Top 7 + Zebre prob.

Comment

Working...
                      X