Ze boo rather than Zebo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ze boo rather than Zebo

A bloody disgrace he was today, half arsed, couldn't be bothered, if Joe even picks him in the 6N squad next week he'll be doing us all a disservice. The sooner he fff's off to France for the cash the better, all that's wrong with the attitude among some so called Munster players.
    Words fail me
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

No jeering, but it's to be expected from a 'rock boy.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
      A bloody disgrace he was today, half arsed, couldn't be bothered, if Joe even picks him in the 6N squad next week he'll be doing us all a disservice. The sooner he fff's off to France for the cash the better, all that's wrong with the attitude among some so called Munster players.
      Words fail me
      #
      He's no D Kearney in fairness
      clowns

Comment

Ze boo rather than Zebo

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
        No jeering, but it's to be expected from a 'rock boy.
        Says the man who's the loudest of them on the west terrace
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Will be very interesting to see how Zebo gets on if and when he does move elsewhere.

His form or lack of it while playing Top 14 will say a lot about where the issues lie at Munster. If he's awful then a lot of us will be forced to look at the things we've said about Foley and how we've backed the players.

But if he's suddenly exciting and effective again, a lot of people will want to look at some of the abuse they've given out and maybe start asking some questions as to why we're unable to provide conditions for exciting players to enjoy their rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by diarm View Post
            Will be very interesting to see how Zebo gets on if and when he does move elsewhere.

His form or lack of it while playing Top 14 will say a lot about where the issues lie at Munster. If he's awful then a lot of us will be forced to look at the things we've said about Foley and how we've backed the players.

But if he's suddenly exciting and effective again, a lot of people will want to look at some of the abuse they've given out and maybe start asking some questions as to why we're unable to provide conditions for exciting players to enjoy their rugby.
            As a professional athlete he has a professional responsibility to the supporters who pay into see him, the players he is playing with and the jersey he is supposed to represent to make an effort. Yet again you find yet another coach to blame his abject lack of effort on. If its not Joe, it's Foley- if it's not them it will be somebody else.
            it's always somebody else's fault with Zebo.
            Exciting conditions? Tell him to do the 9-5 shift like the rest of us and see whether he'd prefer that.
            I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

You'd have to be mad to want Zebo to leave. The accusations of not trying are a bit much too - he just played badly.

Comment

Zebo made some bad mistakes tonight, no question, he and Sailing badly fell off that tackle at the end, but to suggest he is a serially lazy is rubbish.

Our real issue is higher up than Foley, let alone the plsyers

Comment

All this knee jerk 'Zebo, Murray can feck off to France' does not reflect well on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post
                    All this knee jerk 'Zebo, Murray can feck off to France' does not reflect well on us.
                    If by us you mean a veiled Leinsterfan than i agree
                    clowns

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                      If by us you mean a veiled Leinsterfan than i agree
                      Hoho, well done you absolute genius

Comment

No bigger a disgrace than Keatley or Earls who were also pathetic but there seems to be some Irish rugby law that Zebo must be singled out for these things.

Comment

Hoho, well done you absolute genius
                          Thanks
                          although the leinster defender Upfront 79 i is threatning me witha ban so ill leave it at that
                          clowns

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                            Thanks
                            although the leinster defender Upfront 79 i is threatning me witha ban so ill leave it at that
                            Fantastic - best news I've had all day

Comment

Fantastic - best news I've had all day
                              I'll survive
                              clowns

Comment

Working...
                              X