Ulster v Munster, Pro12, Sat 2nd January 2016 at 3pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theghost View Post
    here at 0:28 sailli barking out instructions to fellow Munster players, for me in games he has played so far it looks like he makes lots of line breaks but a lot of times doesent have the necessary support runners, hardly the actions of a guy here on the piss ffs

http://www.punditarena.com/rugby/rly...leinster-game/
    Saili is class in fairness, barking out orders to organise the defensive line is standard fare for any good outside centre.
    Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

So anyway, looking 'forward' to this game hopefully Munster can regroup this week and start 2016 with a clean slate. It looks from the cheap seats like they need to reset the clock and take the whole thing down to fundamentals and work from there. Paralysis through analysis has set in I believe.

Foley spoke about doing what we are good at when he took over, little changes could make a huge difference, determine who is going to carry the ball and who is going to clear the ball, keep it narrower in the pack and make life bloody hard for Ulster to release their danger men outside 9.

The players' and coaches should be admired for their endeavour to keep playing a higher risk gameplan, but sadly its not working. Begin at a crawl and slowly work it to a jog.
      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
        Saili is class in fairness, barking out orders to organise the defensive line is standard fare for any good outside centre.
        At one stage he was shouting something like "what's the call? what's the call?!"
        Gave the impression part of the team were off doing their own thing and the others should kinda guess what's about to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
          Zebo was practising kicks at goal prior to the team warmup
          Zebo does this at every warm up
          Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

We have plenty of breaks in every game but no supporting runners on the shoulders

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
              Loads of backs practise kicks. It means very little
              What about No. 8s dropping goals?
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Amorosino was also practising kicking at goal prior to the team warm ups

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                  I suppose it depends if you believe in these last minute withdrawals. A fully fit player suddenly gets a hip injury on matchday, I don't buy it. Murray was never starting and Scanell was always going to play 12
                  Don't know about Murray but a picture of a happy looking Denis Hurley holding a newborn baby popped up on my facebook feed on the 28th. Might have something to do with it.

Not a friend of the Hurley family btw, just have facebook friends in common.

Not a stalker either... honest!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                    Amorosino was also practising kicking at goal prior to the team warm ups
                    Someone, somewhere should be practicing 'kicking arse.'
                    www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by stevetelcom2000 View Post
                      Someone, somewhere should be practicing 'kicking arse.'
                      They're too busy moaning here and if they got the opportunity to kick the arse of Foley, Keatley or any other player they'd probably run a mile.

Comment

I watched the game again. It's so frustrating that we played all the rugby. But from the off, we're hoofing it laterally at speed and so it's our backs in to protect and clear out which makes us vulnerable to being turned over. Our forwards are being left out of the game so to speak and are disinterested. It was at 30 minutes, by the time the backs had run the freshness out of themselves that the forwards got into the game. Then with 20 to go, our forwards are in form and the backs are frazzled. There is no synchronisation. We can't play SH rugby with backs not built like forwards and forwards without the speed of backs. We have to find the middle ground and keep it tight and keep 15 men in a game with a plan.
                        That leaves us waiting on evolution or a master plan. Oh Jebus, I think I realise what I mean...play Joe style rugby. ****! I don't want that either. How do you play smart rugby without dumbing down the flair and ability of the individual?
                        Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                          I watched the game again. It's so frustrating that we played all the rugby. But from the off, we're hoofing it laterally at speed and so it's our backs in to protect and clear out which makes us vulnerable to being turned over. Our forwards are being left out of the game so to speak and are disinterested. It was at 30 minutes, by the time the backs had run the freshness out of themselves that the forwards got into the game. Then with 20 to go, our forwards are in form and the backs are frazzled. There is no synchronisation. We can't play SH rugby with backs not built like forwards and forwards without the speed of backs. We have to find the middle ground and keep it tight and keep 15 men in a game with a plan.
                          That leaves us waiting on evolution or a master plan. Oh Jebus, I think I realise what I mean...play Joe style rugby. ****! I don't want that either. How do you play smart rugby without dumbing down the flair and ability of the individual?
                          That's deep Boo
                          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
                            That's deep Boo
                            What did the frog say when the man shouted out:"how deep is it?"

Frog: "kneedeep, kneedeep!"
                            Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Bring back Penney
                              Stand up and fight

Comment

I am not making a 10 hour round trip in Storm fckn Gertrude or whatever to fck her name is. Weather would want to calm right down before then.
                                The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Working...
                                X