X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel Yell
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
    All injured while away on Irish camp, who's the S&C coach there?
    Arsenal Academy is being run by former Irish Rugby S and C coaches so maybe the cheque book should be sent over there to get them back
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/r...rs-373969.html

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    Originally posted by Point View Post
    Pay me 200 grand a year and you can jeer me all you want !!!
    Why pay when we can do it for free?

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    Originally posted by Point View Post
    Highfield has more soul than most. Brains (or lack of it) in the senior ranks, has been the consistent thorn in the side.
    You're like Shaft.

In a snood.

FACT!

Leave a comment:

• Stringer9
    replied
    Originally posted by upandout View Post
    Let's not kid ourselves he's still not good enough for where we want to be and will likely cost us one of the two stade games
    No, not good enough, but give the lad credit. I imagine he had a few horrible weeks, you wouldn't wish that on anyone. For a player that struggles with confidence on a good day, it must have been really heavy on his mind to be in that rotten rut he seemed to be stuck in.

He made a positive contribution to the side tonight, which is a massive improvement when you think of his performances lately. It wasn't anything fantastic, he isn't and he never will be the next ROG but I was delighted for him tonight, he was playing like he had a weight lifted off his shoulders and he seemed happy..and that was nice to see, compared to hiding in rucks for the past few games.

Hopefully he can keep that level now.

Leave a comment:

• Point
    replied
    Originally posted by 5eight View Post
    whether he is good enough or not is irrelevant. He deserves respect. Are you good enough for your job? If not will we jeer you?

the man has a family and feelings, just like you.
    Pay me 200 grand a year and you can jeer me all you want !!!

Leave a comment:

• Point
    replied
    Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
    Shure, you're a Highfield man, what use would you have for a soul anyway?
    Highfield has more soul than most. Brains (or lack of it) in the senior ranks, has been the consistent thorn in the side.

Leave a comment:

• 5eight
    replied
    Originally posted by upandout View Post
    Let's not kid ourselves he's still not good enough for where we want to be and will likely cost us one of the two stade games
    whether he is good enough or not is irrelevant. He deserves respect. Are you good enough for your job? If not will we jeer you?

the man has a family and feelings, just like you.

Leave a comment:

• bankman
    replied
    Lucky to have Billy Holland to come in ,He can definitely do a job and to some extent his type of leadership is what we are lacking amongst other things.

Leave a comment:

• upandout
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stringer9
    replied
    Originally posted by 5eight View Post
    Amazing what a good jeering will do for a players confidence.
    I think you'll find it was an ironic cheer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X