X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the win. 1 out of 1 in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post
      Delighted for Ian Keatley today after his poor form and poor management from Foley at the time to leave him on the pitch when he wasn't performing. It showed great character for Keatley to comeback today and thought his kicking game was great despite poor service from TOL and improved but erratic passes from Williams when he came on. He deserves the praise he got today and hopefully he can go on from here and put a horrible month behind him.

Munster A Aka Pau play Stade today so here's hoping they can soften our route a bit for next Saturday
      Pau are playing Toulon. It's Stade Toulousain - who only have the Bouclier to play for - playing SF.
      Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
        In all fairness that's just stupid.
        If I could like a post twice I'd do it several times!!
        "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
          why?
          What did TOD suffer? How did POC injure his hamstring, was that a normal tear?
          Last edited by Grandpasimpson; 3rd-January-2016, 01:32.
          "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
            If I could like a post twice I'd do it several times!!
            care to let me in on the secret?

if you do I'll like it for you
            Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
              care to let me in on the secret?

if you do I'll like it for you
              Oh right hip dislocation, oops, should have googled before I posted. Don't know why I thought it was a knee injury
              Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                Pau are playing Toulon. It's Stade Toulousain - who only have the Bouclier to play for - playing SF.
                Right Ted sorry about that but sure even more reason for the Toulousain to soften their coughs for them ��

Comment

Why pay when we can do it for free? :D
                  Cos we can't truly understand what Keatley is going through without the dosh !

Comment

Originally posted by 5eight View Post
                    Meh, or a little dose of suck it up would go a long way for his supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                      You listed 3 injuries and got two of them wrong!
                      So POC tore his Hammy right? and POM busted his ACL? knee?

just looked up the TOD, he dislocated his hip, don't know why I thought it was a knee, probably age tbh, no excuse though I should have googled that one before I posted oops.

Regardless, I'm delighted he's back and playing well, he's the real deal that guy and his class showed tonight.

I've said on here before that just having him back changes your entire pack for the better

EDIT: I've liked that one for you now GrandpaS, as promised
                      Last edited by Oldschoolsocks; 2nd-January-2016, 23:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post
                        Delighted for Ian Keatley today after his poor form and poor management from Foley at the time to leave him on the pitch when he wasn't performing. It showed great character for Keatley to comeback today and thought his kicking game was great despite poor service from TOL and improved but erratic passes from Williams when he came on. He deserves the praise he got today and hopefully he can go on from here and put a horrible month behind him.

Munster A Aka Pau play Stade today so here's hoping they can soften our route a bit for next Saturday
                        The one word missing from your post is "consistency". He has had those performances in the past, let's see him back that up over the next 7 or 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                          Cos we can't truly understand what Keatley is going through without the dosh !
                          Nah, a soul snood brother like you can just dig it, baby.

Comment

Nah, a soul snood brother like you can just dig it, baby.
                            Errr, sure M'Lud...

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                              Errr, sure M'Lud...
                              The only thing that keeps out rain like we've had of late is the leather trenchcoat. There may be a little blaxploitation feedback happening as a result...

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                                Watching the highlights on TG4 Keatley was really impressive. Every time he took a ball at first receiver it was three feet over his head and a few times he actually had to jump to take the pass, both 9s were as bad as each other.
                                Yes. Wild.

Comment

Working...
                                X