• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Zebo was practising kicks at goal prior to the team warmup
    And wasn't half bad either.
    The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
      And wasn't half bad either.
      Re Zebo's kicking, has he any history as a plackekicker?

He strikes like the sort who wouldn't let a couple of misses affect him mentally

Comment

Originally posted by Corkmunsterman View Post

He strikes like the sort who wouldn't let a couple of misses affect him mentally
        Might bring some flair to the kicking tee. Joe would'nt want to get word of it.

Comment

Will TOL be starting?
          Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
          http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by bankman View Post
            Might bring some flair to the kicking tee. Joe would'nt want to get word of it.
            Zebo becoming a good goalkicker would be another reason not to select him

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              Indeed, and Murray is a draw for ticket sales. He was never gonna start that game. Scannell was one of the few bright lights from that last game
              I'd pay just to see some rugby, perhaps even some rugby beyond 4 phases. Duck it, I'd pay to watch the chance of an awkward kick at goal from behind my hands rather than an eventually turned over line out. Am I asking too much?
              Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

I think Munster need to do a lot of clearing out in the summer players that are there are not good enough it's simple as everyone can see in the results . Why bring back Tol it was a bad move zebo isn't suited to the Munster game anymore Hurley is like a junior league player saili is only here on the piss by the looks of it keatley just isn't good enough as shown all year

Comment

Keatley will be at 10 for this game guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by con man View Post
                    I think Munster need to do a lot of clearing out in the summer players that are there are not good enough it's simple as everyone can see in the results . Why bring back Tol it was a bad move zebo isn't suited to the Munster game anymore Hurley is like a junior league player saili is only here on the piss by the looks of it keatley just isn't good enough as shown all year
                    they also need to clear out the management and coaching staff

Comment

Did we not have a player clear out last summer, butler, dougall etc. They were considered not good enough. Be nice to have them around now. Not to mention a certain James Caughlin

Comment

Originally posted by Corkmunsterman View Post

More opportunities for the 'Z' celebration too

Comment

If we are randomly allocating goal kickers my money is on James Cronin, evil looking boot on him
                          My computer thinks I'm gay
                          What's the difference anyway
                          When all the people do all day
                          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                            If we are randomly allocating goal kickers my money is on James Cronin, evil looking boot on him
                            Traditionally, our hookers have had a strong kicking game

"They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Originally posted by con man View Post
                              here at 0:28 sailli barking out instructions to fellow Munster players, for me in games he has played so far it looks like he makes lots of line breaks but a lot of times doesent have the necessary support runners, hardly the actions of a guy here on the piss ffs

http://www.punditarena.com/rugby/rly...leinster-game/
                              Still there's a light I hold before me
                              You're the measure of my dreams
                              The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by lactose intolerant View Post
                                Traditionally, our hookers have had a strong kicking game

Magnificent bastard.

Magnificent.
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X