No announcement yet.

Ulster v Munster, Pro12, Sat 2nd January 2016 at 3pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a long fcn sway grom Belfast. Woopdie doodle foo..
    The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
      Anyone know if Murray, Cronin, Zebo, Conway, Foley, Ryan , Earls are available for next week?
      a few snippets of info, terrible luck for J Cronin again http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/21801.php#.VogqNibbFEY
      http://www.the42.ie/james-cronin-mun...27570-Jan2016/
      Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
        It's a long fcn sway grom Belfast. Woopdie doodle foo..
        Doesn't look like you're driving anyway
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
          Anyone know did CJ make it to Camp Joe tomorrow?
          After putting in a monumental leadership assault, throwing life limb and straight nose at it, I'd say Joe will overlook him and prefer Heaslip.
          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Doesn't look like you're driving anyway
            Nono no no and I don't know whatsd slower his drinving or TOL's passing. 😂😂😂😂
            The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

I'm watching this on delayed coverage so being very careful not to read any spoilers here. But I'm 26 minutes in and the refereeing so far deserves an inquiry.

If I was a Gwladshíte I'd probably be setting fire to something at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgiant View Post
                If it is just a month for Cronin that will give him time to get into the Irish squad. He would add a bit of awkward fecker factor to the team - and he has been outstanding in last few outings.
                ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                  Travelling commitments meant that I've just finished watching the game now. Congrats on a fantastic performance and a great win. I loved hearing the Ravenhill Roar reduced to a meek whimper.
                  Kermit, check the IP. It looks like old dog's account has been hacked.
                  Last edited by Boo-boo; 2nd-January-2016, 19:20.
                  Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                    Kermit, check the IP. It looks like old dog's account has been hacked.
                    No, Old Dog is consistent. He toys with us, but he positively cannot stand the Todgers !

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
                      If it is just a month for Cronin that will give him time to get into the Irish squad. He would add a bit of awkward fecker factor to the team - and he has been outstanding in last few outings.
                      Plus he has still to agree terms with Munster on a new contract. He's one we can ill afford to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                        Talk about falling over the line but that win is as good as a bonus point win given the way we have been playing for the last few months.
                        The Todgers should be kicking themselves. They threw away that game.

Still some worrying elements to our game. Our rucking is appalling, both defensively and offensively. Our lack of a tough grizzled old **** in the pack is really hurting us as our half backs aren't imposing themselves. The failure to take that drop goal with 5-10 minutes to go is another sign of a lack of control but given the confidence it's not surprising. Stupid, stupid mistakes are still hurting us but thankfully the Todgers failed to capitalise.
                        It's the first league win for anyone there for two seasons.
                        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                          After putting in a monumental leadership assault, throwing life limb and straight nose at it, I'd say Joe will overlook him and prefer Heaslip.

Dont be so negative, he will get a run of 3 minutes in the second row scoring a game winning try before he is dropped from the match day squad the following week because of his poor kick chase game.

Comment

Anyone know did CJ make it to Camp Joe tomorrow?
                            He did.

Comment

Originally posted by wellboy View Post
                              Unless Foley has signed the contract secretly without his backroom team knowing about it then it hasn't been signed. Agreed in principle before losing our double header to Leicester but hasn't been mentioned or signed since. Depending on how the next few weeks go its still up in the air.
                              I'd be inclined to believe Keyop, it is something that Munster have form for i.e. having a contract signed before knowing which way the wind is going to blow. The successive losses probably affected the announcement. In the meantime, Squeaky is going back to the Bank of Ireland selling insurance, and Bradley is coming in, which for me is soul destroying.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                                He did.
                                Is there a camp link?
                                ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                                AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Working...
                                X