Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ulster v Munster, Pro12, Sat 2nd January 2016 at 3pm

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
    We'll be murderised.
    No you won't silly!

    We don't do that anymore!

    You could stick 15 muppets in Munster shirts and they'd still turn up and scare the **** out of Ulster. We haven't forgotten that night that Quinnie overturned a 21 point deficit against the best that we had on his own. God it was humiliating.

    Comment


      #32
      Not looking good i fear they will knock the lard outta us. Nick Williams on fire.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by bankman View Post
        Not looking good i fear they will knock the lard outta us. Nick Williams on fire.
        My God Man!

        You've got General Lee as your avatar. A man who probably should never have won one of the battles he fought and who nevertheless put the fear of God into the Northerners.

        I am sure it will be an Interpro. They are rarely one sided.

        Comment


          #34
          Loop

          Comment


            #35
            http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/21789.php

            The medical department have reported a number of casualties following on from Sunday's round ten encounter against Leinster.

            The squad gathered in Limerick today for their on-field session in preparation for Saturday's trip to Kingspan Stadium.

            James Cronin who sustained an ankle injury in the opening twenty minutes on Sunday will undergo a scan today in Cork and will not be available for selection this week.

            Keith Earls who sustained a neck injury has received positive news after getting the all clear from an x-ray and with every precaution being taken his involvement will be monitored as the week continues. Similarly,Conor Murray's progress will continue to be reviewed for the week as he manages a hip pointer. The scrumhalf was a late withdrawal from last weekend's match day squad after failing a fitness test.

            BJ Botha (flu) is making steady progress and is expected to train later this week.

            It has also been confirmed that Donnacha Ryan will undergo a scan today for a knee injury his sustained on Sunday, while Andrew Conway (bruised hip), Francis Saili (bruised calf), Sean Doyle (back), Dave Foley andJack O'Donoghue (both dead leg) will not take part in today's session but are expected to return later in the week.

            Cathal Sheridan
            is managing a calf strain and is not available for selection this week.

            On a positive note Tommy O'Donnell (hip) and Johnny Holland (hamstring) both came through game-time in the last two days with O'Donnell playing twenty minutes on Sunday and Holland playing forty minutes for Munster Development on Monday.

            Following on from yesterday's game in Musgrave Park it has been confirmed that academy out-halfBill Johnston who was playing for Ireland U20s sustained a dislocated shoulder.

            Dave O'Callaghan (adductor), Duncan Casey (pec), Stephen Archer (neck) and Peter O'Mahony (ACL) continue with their rehabilitation programmes.

            Comment


              #36
              Referee: Gary Conway (IRFU, 19th competition game)
              Assistant Referees: Sean Gallagher, Brian MacNeice (both IRFU)
              Citing Commissioner: Eddie Wigglesworth (IRFU)
              TMO: Alan Rogan (IRFU

              Comment


                #37
                No mention of Tyler and his quad injury which would appear to have prevented him from kicking on Sunday.

                (Although I have read no official confirmation of this, nor any official explanation as to why an injury at 9 caused replacements at 9 and 12.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                  No mention of Tyler and his quad injury which would appear to have prevented him from kicking on Sunday.

                  (Although I have read no official confirmation of this, nor any official explanation as to why an injury at 9 caused replacements at 9 and 12.
                  The strangest thing about that one - if Murray (& Hurley) started and had to come off after 5 minutes - would we have used 2 subs to bring on Scannell too, or was the plan for Zebo to kick in such an instance?
                  "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

                  Comment


                    #39
                    That's some casualty list, my senseless hope remains that maybe this weekend will be the eureka moment and return to playing with a bit of accuracy and confidence.

                    Everyone needs a break and a glimmer of hope
                    I am the million man.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by lactose intolerant View Post
                      The strangest thing about that one - if Murray (& Hurley) started and had to come off after 5 minutes - would we have used 2 subs to bring on Scannell too, or was the plan for Zebo to kick in such an instance?
                      Zebo was practising kicks at goal prior to the team warmup
                      I am the million man.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by LastKnight View Post
                        You could stick 15 muppets in Munster shirts....
                        Someone should let Munster management know their tactics have been leaked...

                        (couldn't resist )

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                          Zebo was practising kicks at goal prior to the team warmup
                          Loads of backs practise kicks. It means very little
                          My computer thinks I'm gay
                          What's the difference anyway
                          When all the people do all day
                          Is stare into a phone

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by sewa View Post
                            Loads of backs practise kicks. It means very little
                            Might have meant they were preparing for the eventuality that Lactose suggested, but whatever you're having yourself
                            I am the million man.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                              Might have meant they were preparing for the eventuality that Lactose suggested, but whatever you're having yourself
                              I suppose it depends if you believe in these last minute withdrawals. A fully fit player suddenly gets a hip injury on matchday, I don't buy it. Murray was never starting and Scanell was always going to play 12
                              My computer thinks I'm gay
                              What's the difference anyway
                              When all the people do all day
                              Is stare into a phone

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by sewa View Post
                                I suppose it depends if you believe in these last minute withdrawals. A fully fit player suddenly gets a hip injury on matchday, I don't buy it. Murray was never starting and Scanell was always going to play 12
                                Indeed, and Murray is a draw for ticket sales. He was never gonna start that game. Scannell was one of the few bright lights from that last game
                                I am the million man.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X