Ulster v Munster, Pro12, Sat 2nd January 2016 at 3pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
    Could we have lulled the Ulster lads into a false sense of security with our dismal showings? We could take them unawares as they get over the disappointment of being overlooked for Joe's squad again after Leinster's scintillating win.
    You mean…

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
      I feel like a turkey putting up a Christmas dinner thread. But, no matter - the show must go on.

Munster need a performance, and then a win. Personally, I'd target this match and send a second string to Paris, much as that goes against everything that Munster supposedly stands for. But, these are desperate times. Forget Europe this year. If we are hoping to have Europe next season, we need Pro12 points. Nothing else matters.
      Agreed. To fall off the European boat is scarily possible. Do we still have the internationals at the weekend. Makes this a slightly better prospect. But have a terrible pit in my stomach...

Comment

I'm really trying to convince myself to drive 4/5 hours up to Belfast.. and back, for another hammering.

Despite the results lately I was really looking forward to the Leinster game, if ever the players could raise their game it would be against Leinster, but then I saw it, it hit me, we can't raise our game, that's it, that's our best, that's our level now.

We don't have anything in reserve or any players who didn't play. There's no white knight coming to save us, there's no big list of injuries, we've POM but he's not coming back anytime soon, and that's it...and that's that. This is us now.
        The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
          Once more unto the breach, which Munster halfback pairing will provide the laughs this time

Stick with Tyler and add Murray ..Tyler must not be fully fit though if he wasn't kicking ?

Comment

Originally posted by mac22 View Post
            Stick with Tyler and add Murray ..Tyler must not be fully fit though if he wasn't kicking ?
            Murray is out of action for 5 weeks, and heard D. Ryan is out too
            Stand up and fight

Comment

Originally posted by mac22 View Post
              Tyler didn't show up at first receiver much either did he? I can't really remember an OH touching the ball less in a match

Comment

Murray has never kicked at this level. He isn't starting now, people talk some rubbish
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Ireland camp is on Sunday, our game is on Saturday. Neither team will be missing anyone courtesy of the IRFU.

After that, we'll definitely be doing a bit of rotating. As LastKnight says you will probably see Pienaar and Jackson take a week off as they have been flat out for nearly two months now, centres may change a little too, McCall and Best will be back in the front row.

Looking forward to welcoming you guys up to Belfast as always, hopefully it's a great game!

As always, any questions you want answered please do not hesitate to ask

Comment

Any tickets going? Feeling optimistic now.
                    Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                      Irish camp next week. You won't have any of those.
                      Are you sure about that?

My understanding is that there's a 24 hour get-together next Sunday. If so, then there's no reason why any Irish squad player shouldn't be available to play on Saturday.
                      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                        Are you sure about that?

My understanding is that there's a 24 hour get-together next Sunday. If so, then there's no reason why any Irish squad player shouldn't be available to play on Saturday.
                        Not sure at all. Just assumed it was for the weekend.

Comment

May as well go to this, seeing as it's not a ten-hour round trip. That said, I ain't travelling in expectation of anything other than an excuse to lend my support to the Sunflower Pub afterwards.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

We'll be murderised.
                            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

It's all gonna click and Ulster will take some hiding. Leinster were only poxed it wasn't them.
                              The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Serious about the tickets. Anyone have spares?

Comment

Working...
                                X