The Battle of the Beaten 27th December

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Battle of the Beaten 27th December

One team off the back of 4 straight defeats, two of which were at home. The other team off the back of 5 straight defeats in Europe, two of which were at home. Schmidders will be calling the shots as well.

Should be a sell out!
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
    One team off the back of 4 straight defeats, two of which were at home. The other team off the back of 5 straight defeats in Europe, two of which were at home. Schmidders will be calling the shots as well.

Should be a sell out!
    Two impotent old codgers fighting over a half-used condom.
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

We need to win this one!
      "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in.
      I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger.
      A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me?
      No! I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
        We need to win this one!

Comment

Who will start at 10 for Munster?
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

I'm predicting that Keatley will have an injury or Schmidders will hold him back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
              I'm predicting that Keatley will have an injury or Schmidders will hold him back.
              It's either face up to the might of the Leinster back row in a near-silent Thomond Park or face the mighty Jim Williams & company in a raucous Stade Todger Rabidos six days later.

Comment

Is it true battered wives and Africans are being invited to throw Ian keatleys kicking tee at Trevor Hogan during half time?

JEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR
                I am the million man.

Comment

Change the thread title for goodness sake.
                  "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                  Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Should be a classic.
                    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

It can't get any worse
                      Stand up and fight

Comment

This is probably a bigger game than ever. With no European prospects to speak of, both teams need to arrest bad runs of form. With Connacht going well and Ulster coming off the back of two great results both of these teams will have to work hard for a play off place.
                        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                          It can't get any worse
                          Oh yes it can.
                          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Keatley will start at 10 to help cover for Hurley's inadequacies at 12. Murray will start, to cover Keatley for the kicks. Tomas will start to cover for Murray playing pants. That leaves us 1 up. Well Mr. Angry can play either side so we can get rid of one there and just forget about a back row forward. It's not like there is an opposition 8 to worry about. We should remain the reigning champions of the 3rd best province cup.
                            Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                              is it true battered wives and africans are being invited to throw ian keatleys kicking tee at trevor hogan during half time?

Jeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr
                              jeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr
                              My computer thinks I'm gay
                              What's the difference anyway
                              When all the people do all day
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                              X