No announcement yet.

So how can we fix it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ormond lad;1556378]I don't know how you could say Earls hasn't got spatial awareness as his open field running etc is all about spatial awarebess
    Spatial awareness is the ability to be aware of oneself in space,it is organised knowledge of someone in relation to oneself in that given space...Earls doesn't have that...

Comment

Originally posted by greenback View Post
      I don't know how you could say Earls hasn't got spatial awareness as his open field running etc is all about spatial awarebess
      Spatial awareness is the ability to be aware of oneself in space,it is organised knowledge of someone in relation to oneself in that given space...Earls doesn't have that...
      Eh?
      Last edited by blackwarrior; 18th-December-2015, 08:48. Reason: Quoted wrong poster
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
        European rugby came out to play remarkably once this year...on the final day of the 6 nations. For every risk taken there was a score whether it was a successful break or a successful break from a turnover. The scores were high. So rugby was played for 60-70 minutes with the last 10-20 minutes sorting the men from the boys. Those last minutes were where the real metal showed. Who had the plan and the mental metal to close the game out and close it down. Who could deny the excitement of that day? These days we play trying to dictate from the kick off. We're trying to close it down before it's started. I'd rather see that kind of risk rugby game day in day out and lose, than watch boring predictable northern hemisphere rugby by numbers and lose anyway. We've forgotten how to just play rugby and enjoy it. It's time to bring back entertaining rugby matches rather than concentrating on what the score board is saying at the end. The business side is ruining sporting side. Not an easy balance to find but they need each other.
        Absolutely spot on, the negative numpties rule the game up North
        My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
        X