Tigers fan in peace.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigers fan in peace.

Unlucky, esp in the 1st half with some calls.

Two teams with big histories who are far from their Vintage times.

Fortunately we are starting to turn a corner from last 2 season. hell we lost too bath 45 - 0 last season and London Irish @ Home last season! But Mauger has changed a lot of things in a short space of time.

All the best to those who are making the trip next weekend and to those not.

Fingers crossed that history doesn't happen for a 3rd time and you beat us at Home again.
    Last edited by Tigs Man; 12th-December-2015, 21:56.

Welcome Tigs and thanks for the kind words. To be honest I don't think you have to worry about history repeating itself for a 3rd time as I'm not travelling to Welford Road this time around....
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Tigs Man View Post

Fingers crossed that history doesn't happen for a 3rd time and you beat us at Home again.
      Hmm. Hopefully there is respect in Munster for tradition.
      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

I don't worry about history, this a Tigers team who are growing and can play better than that. Munster never gave up and I expect a test match style tussle next week, but a similar outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
          I don't worry about history, this a Tigers team who are growing and can play better than that. Munster never gave up and I expect a test match style tussle next week, but a similar outcome.
          You mean Keatley will do his usual pantomime villain act and Poite will wait outside the tunnel to shake your players hands when they emerge for the second half, like he did last night ?
          We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
          Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

tigerburnie,

There is a couple of things going on - one relates to the present ie the latest run of defeats and the other relates to the future. There is certainly a perception in Ireland that the balance of power/money is now firmly against Irish teams and Munster especially.

Certainly the position of Tigers with marque players to still come in suggests that the 2 teams (and countries ) are heading in different directions. As the salary cap increases in England that on the face of it means more trouble ahead for Irish teams - but will also mean the same number of quality players being spread more thinly across England and France - and perhaps if the iRFU can get its funding policy correct that may mean a glimmer of home for us on this side of the Irish sea.

... regarding next week -(can the Munster scrum hold?) I'm hoping the wounded, dismissed, disparaged(as you can see on here) Munster dog is going to go down (if it has to be down ) fighting.

Gwan Munster

​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
            AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Working...
            X