Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G12 Game 9) Dragons v Munster. S4C. Sun 6/12 14:30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Hopefully I can get a pass to this, anyone else going?

    Comment


      #47
      G12 Game 9) Dragons v Munster. S4C. Sun 6/12 14:30

      Replicated post deleted.

      Comment


        #48
        Love Rodney Parade. So many great memories.
        Best clubhouse in the UK (now Borders is gone).
        I'll be there.
        PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by flsghujslkuo View Post
          Jaysus H Christ on a shtick, being brutally honest in my opinion, if Hurley is a serious contender for a start at 12 we need a serious upgrade in quality to once again be a top quality side. Also, throw in Keatley at 10 too for that matter.
          Hurley's the best 12 we have and has done well there in the Pro12 and Europe since he converted a year ago. Our problems are far greater elsewhere.

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Babs (was bthequin) View Post
            Love Rodney Parade. So many great memories.
            Best clubhouse in the UK (now Borders is gone).
            I'll be there.
            Always my favourite trip over the bridge but that could be the results clouding my judgement.

            Comment


              #51
              Anything from BibWatch?
              Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                Anything from BibWatch?
                The photographers have been approached by Mannix
                I am the million man.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                  The photographers have been approached by Mannix
                  Zebo is neither bibbed nor unbibbed, but jacketed!! Need the bibbologists to deconstruct the visual discourse.
                  Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Our group in this years Hcup is down to our performances in the league last year, while we are unlucky that tigers are twice the side they were last season if we treat winnable games like this weekend with anything other than max effort we will be in the position this time next year that leinster and ulster are in now.


                    Go out and beat the dragons.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                      Zebo is neither bibbed nor unbibbed, but jacketed!! Need the bibbologists to deconstruct the visual discourse.
                      AND Zeebs does not appear on the visual promoting tickets for the Leicester game. It's Chisholm, Earls and Sailli. Odd considering that whatever you may think of his value as a player, Simon Zebo is box office.
                      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                        AND Zeebs does not appear on the visual promoting tickets for the Leicester game. It's Chisholm, Earls and Sailli. Odd considering that whatever you may think of his value as a player, Simon Zebo is box office.
                        Would you take it from that he's not playing in these games, or was just busy at the time of the photoshoot?

                        p.s. Were C.J. or Murray in these visual promotions? I wonder if this means they aren't playing either?
                        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                        Comment


                          #57
                          G12 Game 9) Dragons v Munster. S4C. Sun 6/12 14:30

                          MunXV #NGDvMun Amorosino, RO’Mahony, DJohnston, Hurley(c), Zebo; RScannell, O’Leary;
                          Kilcoyne, NScannell, JRyan; Foley, Chisholm; Buckley, DaveO’C, Copeland

                          Replacements: O’Byrne, Cronin, Sagario, BHolland, Coghlan, Sheridan, Bleyendaal, GvdH #NGDvMun
                          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people

                          Comment


                            #58
                            We're sending the kids . . . .

                            Comment


                              #59
                              CJ rested?
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

                              Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

                              Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by scrumdown View Post
                                MunXV #NGDvMun Amorosino, RO’Mahony, DJohnston, Hurley(c), Zebo; RScannell, O’Leary;
                                Kilcoyne, NScannell, JRyan; Foley, Chisholm; Buckley, DaveO’C, Copeland

                                Replacements: O’Byrne, Cronin, Sagario, BHolland, Coghlan, Sheridan, Bleyendaal, GvdH #NGDvMun
                                The worst Munster team ever

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X