X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zebo STAYING

Gavin Mortimer tweeting about possible move to Toulouse

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/rug...ce-703625.html
    Last edited by mr chips; 1st-February-2016, 13:46. Reason: Thread title changed following announcement of contract

Some will say this is kite flying.

Comment

I wonder.

Comment

The irfu will have to dig very deep to keep him. But we see where he is in the national pecking order and we see where all Denis O'Brien's investments are going.

Comment

Comment

If we have to pick between Joe and Simon...on yer bike Joe.
            ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
            AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
              Agreed

Comment

Bugger X 1000
                "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
                  somehow i think the IRFU will see it differently

Comment

Originally posted by Bayern View Post
                    Back to your I Love Blue hearted Joe box

Comment

No way.
                      No--I'd imagine the blazers just love our Simon:(:_raincloud__rvmp_by
                      "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

What has Zebo to lose by going to France? He's infinitely better than Kearney but Kearney gets the bigger games. Zebo can head off to France, earn a bigger wage, play rugby in a new environment and if he gets selected by Joe he gets selected, if not nothing has changed.

Comment

Out of our control to an extent as it's Joe's (backed by national media must be said) preference for slow, unskilled, non tackling back 3 players from louth is the issue here.
                          "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                            What has Zebo to lose by going to France? He's infinitely better than Kearney but Kearney gets the bigger games. Zebo can head off to France, earn a bigger wage, play rugby in a new environment and if he gets selected by Joe he gets selected, if not nothing has changed.
                            Why would a good homegrown munster player stay at munster?

Comment

Why would a good homegrown munster player stay at munster?
                              By the end of the season its very likely that he'll be Munster top ever try-scorer. He'll have created a legacy in red and there won't be much more for him here as long as Joe overlooks him for significantly inferior players. He can urge a huge wedge in France and gets the opportunity to excel in another country.

Comment

Working...
                              X