Munster sign Amorosino & Doyle on Short Term Contracts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster sign Amorosino & Doyle on Short Term Contracts

Foley confirmed that he has signed back row cover for his injured captain Peter O'Mahony and Irish flanker Tommy O'Donnell and he hopes to announce his new signing as soon as procedures are finalised.

"It has kind of happened, but you won't find out until next Thursday," was all he would say on the matter.
    Foley wouldn't confirm that the player is non-Irish but it is expected that he will draft in an international to cover for the loss of the Irish duo.
    http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...-34143930.html

I'm choosing to believe that we've signed David Pocock and are keeping schtum so as not to disrupt his world cup final preparations. I shall not hear a word against this theory until the announcement is made.

Comment

Gotta be Shane Jennings.

Comment

Albert's or Louw would be nice but realistically we will be picking an NPC level player and hoping
        My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by diarm View Post
          I'm choosing to believe that we've signed David Pocock and are keeping schtum so as not to disrupt his world cup final preparations. I shall not hear a word against this theory until the announcement is made.
          Particularly with the Kaino signing to be announced at the same time. Good that it's being managed sensitively.
          "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

If I'm on the right track this guy will be familiar. We've come up against him in Europe before. For more than one team also.
            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

He's never played NPC.
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                If I'm on the right track this guy will be familiar. We've come up against him in Europe before. For more than one team also.
                Paul Volley?
                "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Oh you are a tease!?!?

Comment

The Brand... Andy Powell....

Comment

Fernandez Lobbe?

Comment

We have somewhere in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                          Gotta be Shane Jennings.
                          He's never played NPC.

Whimp-Y has nailed it. Weather is getting poor at the moment so opportunities to lay some Cl. 912 are reduced.
                          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by diarm View Post
                            With no evidence to the contrary, your hypothesis is beyond question

Comment

Akapusi Qera?

Comment

Working...
                              X