Top of the League BUT ......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top of the League BUT ......

We might have 4 straight wins and be top of the League, but a points difference of only 17 !!
    Such a meagre difference could have major consequences at the Season End.
    Ulster - in 5th position - have points difference of +47 and Cardiff - in 8th position - have points difference of +27

It probably won't have a bearing.

Munster's general accuracy in the fifth year of Foley's involvement with the first team is bad enough. No need to worry about stuff that probably won't be important.

Comment

Other than Treviso at home.

Comment

Does the world really need this thread?
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

We have also beaten Ospreys and Glasgow, some people are never happy.

Comment

moan moan moan
            its never good there is always someone

Comment

Scarlets will be our first major test, Glasgow and Ospreys very much had depleted squads, while Treviso and Cardiff you'd expect to win against at home. Mixed bag of performances so far but going well results wise. A win here would signal a strong start to the season.
              "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Working...
              X