Magners: The search for points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magners: The search for points

Could be a very tough League season. We're 20 points behind Ulster with a game in hand, 8 points behind Connact with 2 games in hand as we stand.

As far as i can see we've got 4 home games left where the "A Team" is available. and one of those is v Leinster another is v Llanelli (the others are Connacht, NP Dragons). None of those are straightforward.

We visit Borders and host Cardiff with during the 6N

the remainder of the games are all away to
    Connacht
    NP Dragons
    Ulster
    Ospreys
    Edinburgh

No soft points - except v Ospreys obviously[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

AUTUMN Int: Sat 25 Nov 19:00 Munster v Ospreys Thomond Park
    <ul>[*]Sun 3 Dec 17:00 Munster v Connacht Rugby Thomond Park[*]Wed 27 Dec 15:00 Munster v Leinster Thomond Park Setanta[/list]Sun 31 Dec 16:00 Connacht Rugby v Munster Sportsground
    Fri 5 Jan 19:10 Dragons v Munster Rodney Parade BBCw
    6NATIONS: Fri 16 Feb 19:30 Border Reivers v Munster Netherdale Setanta
    6NATIONSFri 2 Mar 19:40 Munster v Cardiff Blues Musgrave Park Setanta/BBCw
    23/24/25 Mar TBC Ulster v Munster Ravenhill
    6/7/8 Apr TBC Ospreys v Munster Liberty Stadium
    <ul>[*]13/14/15 Apr TBC Munster v Llanelli Scarlets Musgrave Park[*]27/28/29 Apr TBC Munster v Dragons Musgrave Park[/list]Fri 4 May 19:30 Edinburgh Rugby v Munster Murrayfield

Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Mmmm...

It does nor look good, winning the ML seems nearly impossible now.

Comment

Our only aim now can be to finish ahead of Connacht or Ladyboys.

Comment

I think by the time that Leicester come to Thomond Park, we'll be in a much better position in the league. We've some tough games but we should have our internationals all playing, injurys withstanding. It's very important that we beat Connacht home and away but I'm actually more worried about the home fixture than the away one

Comment

I have no doubt that we will qualify properly.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner

This would be the same Ospreys team that beat the Aussies then - yeah right [img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

I'm an O's fan - looking forward tothis game as I reckon itwill be a good 'un- can't afford to travel to Thomond Park unfortunately but it doesn't seem like the TV companies are interested in this game - will it be on your local radio and can i pick that up on the net?

O's to win by 10+ points [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Any chance someone can pick me up a programme will refund of courseand pay postage

Comment

Originally posted by YJ4c

Originally posted by rathbaner

This would be the same Ospreys team that beat the Aussies then - yeah right [img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

I'm an O's fan - looking forward tothis game as I reckon itwill be a good 'un- can't afford to travel to Thomond Park unfortunately but it doesn't seem like the TV companies are interested in this game - will it be on your local radio and can i pick that up on the net?

O's to win by 10+ points [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Any chance someone can pick me up a programme will refund of courseand pay postage

Munster by 15...season starts now........hopefully

Comment

Working...
              X