Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the word on Saili?

Comment

Hurley is a solid 12, but is not a good enough 12 to be in a munster team -- I hope those days are over -- we should have higher standards.

Kilcoyne; Sherry (needs a few Kgs); Archer
      Ryan; Chisholm
      Copeland; Stander; POM

Murray; Keatley
      Bleyendaal; Saili
      Conway; Zebo; Earls
      I am Flsghujslkuo, and I approved this message.

Comment

Originally posted by flsghujslkuo View Post
        Hurley is a solid 12, but is not a good enough 12 to be in a munster team -- I hope those days are over -- we should have higher standards.

Ryan; Chisholm
        Copeland; Stander; POM

Murray; Keatley
        Bleyendaal; Saili
        Conway; Zebo; Earls
        Agree on Hurley, however, Keatley isn't good enough to be our starting 10 either. We need to new starters at 10 and 12 imo, whatever combination we end up with.
        It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
          12 weeks minimum even with everything going smoothly
          Which, believe it or not, from the 8th of August would still only be the weekend of the RWC final.
          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
            Which, believe it or not, from the 8th of August would still only be the weekend of the RWC final.
            Theoretically yes, but I think we need to manage expectations. I hope Tommy is back ASAP, but that is a serious and potentially complex injury and we need to await some medical bulletins before factoring him back into our team.
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
              Theoretically yes, but I think we need to manage expectations. I hope Tommy is back ASAP, but that is a serious and potentially complex injury and we need to await some medical bulletins before factoring him back into our team.
              Exactly

Comment

Ryan; Chisholm
                Copeland; Stander; POM

Murray; Keatley
                Bleyendaal; Saili
                Conway; Zebo; Earls
                Disgree with you there. He was very good at 12 last season. He's not flash but he's very effective, especially paired with a guy like Earls.

Comment

I agree on Hurley, Munsterboy. Took him a few game sto get into the swing of 12 but he was good-very good in following games IMO
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

T78 will ate you!
                    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
                      T78 will ate you!
                      If he says sorry now he might leave it . .but if he doesn't and if he lets that post remain T78 will look for him, he will find him and he will whoop him.
                      Last edited by Corcíoch; 3rd-September-2015, 13:06.

Comment

....or sue him at least
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I'm not angry, I'm just... Just...

Well:

Edit: You know, it's odd, but you never see Axel and Disappointed Turtle in same room, do you...?

Last edited by Thomond78; 3rd-September-2015, 14:14.
                          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                            I'm not angry, I'm just... Just...

Well:

I'd pick Angry over Turtle any day too ...

Comment

Working...
                            X