Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Munster Team 2015-2016. What are you hoping for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard Mario. Best of luck on your trial period!
    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Leadership core to step up without Paulie there to alleviate pressure.

Less injuries
      There's a massive leadership vacuum at the moment. BIG challenge for Foley to find/develop some leaders for the next 6-8 months.

Less injuries? Given the scale of the absentee list I'm not sure that we could ship any more.
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
        There's a massive leadership vacuum at the moment. BIG challenge for Foley to find/develop some leaders for the next 6-8 months.

Less injuries? Given the scale of the absentee list I'm not sure that we could ship any more.
        POC, POM, TOD, Felix all going to be missing from European Cup action this season. Fill that void if you can

Comment

Let's hope that the young lads like Dave Foley, Duncan Casey, Mick Sherry, Dave O'Callaghan etc can grasp this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
            Let's hope that the young lads like Dave Foley, Duncan Casey, Mick Sherry, Dave O'Callaghan etc can grasp this opportunity.
            24-27 isn't exactly young, but I guess they need to step up along with a few more

Comment

For Ireland's sake I'm hoping that Zebo will convert to fullback, Earls will establish himself as world class 13, and that Conway, Hurley and ROM can all really kick on and give Joe a real selection headache come six nations.
              Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                For Ireland's sake I'm hoping that Zebo will convert to fullback, Earls will establish himself as world class 13, and that Conway, Hurley and ROM can all really kick on and give Joe a real selection headache come six nations.
                With Felix gone And Zebo playing this weekend Id be surprised if he wasnt at 15
                Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                  Who actually cares about Ireland?
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                    Who actually cares about Ireland?
                    Munster 1st always :)

Comment

Another season is imminent, the evenings are shortening at a rate of knots the kids are back at school and we've all been showing our new scarves to friends and family.

Great to have the really important rugby back. Enjoy the season, remain objective about our progression and look forward to another rake of pints in the mrsc bar with loads of you nutters.

Hon Rassieball!
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                      X