X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sparks
    started a topic Ian Keatley

Ian Keatley

I had a read of this article posted on the Limerick Rugby page http://limerickrugby.ie/keatley-omis...s-way-forward/ and come to the conclusion that the article is a load of vrap

Keatley was already given a boost in his confidence when he was chosen as the Head kicker for the team. Joe would only be fooling Keatley by selecting him for the world cup preparations. By not selecting him, might give Keatley the kick up the arse he needs to improve his kicking and performance.

Going by that article, the writer is clearly not a Joe fan.

• jagawayagain
    replied
    Originally posted by Surveyor View Post
    A mere ten points, from a 100% kicking record for IK this week....his game management, as well as his kicking, was lauded. He's obviously having a ball.
    This is getting repetitive.

From the Reading Chronical
    Delighted for him- deserves his time in the sun.

Leave a comment:

• Surveyor
    replied
    A mere ten points, from a 100% kicking record for IK this week....his game management, as well as his kicking, was lauded. He's obviously having a ball.
    This is getting repetitive.

From the Reading Chronical
    ....a combination of rock solid defence and intelligent game management from Keatley kept them at bay........
    ...............Keatley maintaining his immaculate record from the tee with a fifth successful kick on a tremendous day for Exiles.
    Last edited by Surveyor; 3rd-April-2019, 17:36.

Leave a comment:

• Sea Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by ustix View Post

Four men but no dog at that game.
    Marketing need to look into this decline in popularity in the dog world.

Leave a comment:

• Lad
    replied
    Originally posted by ustix View Post

Careful now, you might get censored for such a disgusting and personal attack.

Leave a comment:

• ustix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• coolbawn
    replied
    Someone on the Sale forum bemoaning the fact that Sale didn't sign Keats on loan. The poster probably remembers "that drop kick too".

Leave a comment:

• Surveyor
    replied
    Another 6 conversions and a try from Keats.........................................!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Snrub
    replied
    In fairness I just watched the highlights after making that comment. They do look a bunch of fellas who'd rolled out of bed after a night on the sauce playing against seasoned
    professionals.

Leave a comment:

• scotscor
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Snrub View Post
    Why is everything so heated about this player? He had a class MOTM game so what if it was London Scottish??
    All but one poster agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Snrub
    replied
    Why is everything so heated about this player? He had a class MOTM game so what if it was London Scottish??

Leave a comment:

• Dougie
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post

How do I block a poster on this new version of Mf.com? I've never blocked anyone in 13 years but there's always a first time.
    Yeah I had to do this recently and Christ they don't make it easy to find. Click on your username at the top right, then User Settings. In User Settings click on Account, then scroll down to the very bottom to Ignore List, and type the name in there.

No idea why it's hidden away so much now. Whoever designed that should be shot.

Leave a comment:

• blackwarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by Lad View Post
    Delighted that he's finally found his level - looks like he's doing great. I wonder how the Leinster Academy would fare against London Scottish.
    How do I block a poster on this new version of Mf.com? I've never blocked anyone in 13 years but there's always a first time.

Leave a comment:

• jagawayagain
    replied
    Lovely break for the third try, and place kicking like a dream.

Leave a comment:

• i_like_cake
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X