No announcement yet.

Ian Keatley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sign of that clown now ranting, good riddance. Delighted for Keats, love to see him up against us. Hope he has a great career.

Comment

Delighted that he's finally found his level - looks like he's doing great. I wonder how the Leinster Academy would fare against London Scottish.

Comment

Originally posted by Lad View Post
        Delighted that he's finally found his level - looks like he's doing great. I wonder how the Leinster Academy would fare against London Scottish.
        Right on cue...

Comment

There’s always one
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

His level will always be so so much higher than yours.

Comment

.... and his class
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Lovely break for the third try, and place kicking like a dream.

Comment

How do I block a poster on this new version of Mf.com? I've never blocked anyone in 13 years but there's always a first time.
                    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post

How do I block a poster on this new version of Mf.com? I've never blocked anyone in 13 years but there's always a first time.
                      Yeah I had to do this recently and Christ they don't make it easy to find. Click on your username at the top right, then User Settings. In User Settings click on Account, then scroll down to the very bottom to Ignore List, and type the name in there.

No idea why it's hidden away so much now. Whoever designed that should be shot.

Comment

Why is everything so heated about this player? He had a class MOTM game so what if it was London Scottish??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Snrub View Post
                          Why is everything so heated about this player? He had a class MOTM game so what if it was London Scottish??
                          All but one poster agree with you.
                          Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

In fairness I just watched the highlights after making that comment. They do look a bunch of fellas who'd rolled out of bed after a night on the sauce playing against seasoned
                            professionals.

Comment

Another 6 conversions and a try from Keats.........................................!
                              'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

Someone on the Sale forum bemoaning the fact that Sale didn't sign Keats on loan. The poster probably remembers "that drop kick too".

Comment

Working...
                                X