Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ian Keatley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    LI lead Coventry 7-0 with try and conversion by IK two minutes into his debut.

    #EarlyTry
    Last edited by Late try; 16th-February-2019, 14:13.

    Comment


      Good man Keatley
      Last edited by Call999; 16th-February-2019, 15:11.

      Comment


        LI won 52-22. Keats had to go off injured after half an hour but made a good start anyway.

        Comment


          Good man Ian, delighted for him
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

          Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

          Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

          Comment


            Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
            LI won 52-22. Keats had to go off injured after half an hour but made a good start anyway.
            He got knocked out after getting a forearm smash while tackling a player. It looked very bad and could result in a lengthy suspension.

            Comment


              Originally posted by dropkick View Post

              He got knocked out after getting a forearm smash while tackling a player. It looked very bad and could result in a lengthy suspension.
              Deserves a run of games, and would be great if he could see Declan’s charged make it back to premiership.

              Comment


                https://the42.ie/4518673

                Good interview with Keats on the 42 today. I think you'd struggle to find a more decent guy in professional rugby. I'll miss watching him in full flow and I hope he enjoys huge success at both London Irish and Treviso, he deserves it.
                "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                  https://the42.ie/4518673

                  Good interview with Keats on the 42 today. I think you'd struggle to find a more decent guy in professional rugby. I'll miss watching him in full flow and I hope he enjoys huge success at both London Irish and Treviso, he deserves it.
                  Well said. He cuts to the heart of the criticism and I have so much respect for how he managed to understand the criticism and the low-point it took him to, for what it was and even to use it to his own benefit.
                  He'll be welcome back as a great Munsterman for me at least.

                  Comment


                    Wish we'd had a chance to say goodbye to him in Thomond. It's good that he looks like he knows how much we appreciated him.

                    Comment


                      MotM today

                      Comment


                        6 conversions, a try, and credited with making a couple..........................................ma ybe he was let go too soon.
                        Well done IK!
                        'twas wicked yousir!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Surveyor View Post
                          6 conversions, a try, and credited with making a couple..........................................ma ybe he was let go too soon.
                          Well done IK!
                          Letting him go has allowed him to do this- and makes me think for his sake he should have gone sooner. Great stuff about him on their twitter feed- absolutely delighted for the guy, hope he stays with London’s Irish.

                          Comment


                            Delighted for the fella.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

                              Letting him go has allowed him to do this- and makes me think for his sake he should have gone sooner. Great stuff about him on their twitter feed- absolutely delighted for the guy, hope he stays with London’s Irish.
                              He'll be better off in Treviso than with Irish imo
                              Delighted for him and yeah he possibly should have gone sooner but at least he did during this season than stay here

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                                He'll be better off in Treviso than with Irish imo
                                Delighted for him and yeah he possibly should have gone sooner but at least he did during this season than stay here
                                If it was another ‘premiership’ side I’d agree- it’s Deccie’s man management Was behind my comment. Treviso do look like things are coming together solidly- and he could play a crucial role in that- and maybe without the weight of expectation that proved so hard to carry here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X