No announcement yet.

Ian Keatley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see that just before he left Munster Rugby found one more way to kick Ian Keatley in the bollox, stick him on the bench for the A team on a Friday afternoon, his opposite number a child who’s in the leinster Sub academy.

Stop hitting him mister Simpson he’s already dead “Ralph Wigam”

Comment

Best of luck in Italy, thanks for everything Ian, safe journey in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post
        Nice to see that just before he left Munster Rugby found one more way to kick Ian Keatley in the bollox, stick him on the bench for the A team on a Friday afternoon, his opposite number a child who’s in the leinster Sub academy.

Stop hitting him mister Simpson he’s already dead “Ralph Wigam”
        Silly post- the Ian we know will be keen to continue contributing to Munster in whatever way he can until he goes. Needs bench/game time before we may have to call on him over the next couple of months.

Comment

Don't feed the trolls

Comment

I don't think it's trolling, just a bit indelicate. The two squads do look a bit strange side by side.

Comment

Hey anyone says anything against the grain here it is trolling, he's entitled to his opinion, it is valid. ****in precious...

Comment

Originally posted by Username View Post
                Hey anyone says anything against the grain here it is trolling, he's entitled to his opinion, it is valid. ****in precious...
                I agree with you- which is why I replied- I believe alternative views should always be welcome. On the other hand I’d disappointed if this was just a Munster fans forum- albeit at the cost of offering a place for sad wind up merchants to fritter away their clearly sad lives. The posts from fans of other teams- Tigerburnie- etc show the genuine exchange of views by people committed to other teams that is part and parcel of our game- and that’s why I’m gal the forum is open. It’s a hard line to police, and so instead I’d hope that people had the self respect to police themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Silly post- the Ian we know will be keen to continue contributing to Munster in whatever way he can until he goes. Needs bench/game time before we may have to call on him over the next couple of months.
                  Benching a player with his experience against the Leinster sub academy on a Friday lunchtime game is hardly fitting for a player with over 250 senior appearances and 2,00 points. When I saw his name I was surprised and felt sorry for him. I hope before the end of the season he gets a proper run out and a nice send off.

Comment

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

Benching a player with his experience against the Leinster sub academy on a Friday lunchtime game is hardly fitting for a player with over 250 senior appearances and 2,00 points. When I saw his name I was surprised and felt sorry for him. I hope before the end of the season he gets a proper run out and a nice send off.

You should watch the game, when looked at in isolation his performance wasn’t one that would propel him to the first team anytime soon

Comment

Precisely. So there's plenty of time. Nothing to see here.
                        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Working...
                        X