Ian Keatley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lad View Post

The reason he hasn't left is that no club will have him. Who in their right mind would spend money on signing a player who has proven that he doesn't have what it takes even at Pro 14 level. Madigan and Steenson as examples are way above the level Keatley has ever been. They can secure deals based on what they've done.
    Great to see 'supporters "supporting our players, give it a break

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Sexton and Byrne, Joey and Tyler. You need two quality 10s and Tyler could well play quite often at 12 too.
      That may be the case, but Tyler is 28 and has missed years of his career. Byrne is waiting his turn. Totally different dynamic.
      "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Mod edit
        Mod edit.
        Last edited by mr chips; 3rd-December-2018, 17:14.

Comment

Wondering when the penny will drop ...
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
            Wondering when the penny will drop ...
            Mod edit.
            Last edited by mr chips; 4th-December-2018, 16:07.

Comment

He's left twitter and Instagram. Hopefully ignoring the negative

Comment

Originally posted by tiernster View Post
                Don't blame him. They are awful places.
                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by tiernster View Post
                  His leaving Instagram must have been short-lived as he posted on there yesterday, I think

Comment

I'm proud of him, he has been a loyal and faithful servant to Munster Rugby for many years. He lived through the worst of times with the rest of us, the image of Jaco comforting him before the Glasgow game will never leave me. I hope he gets exactly what he wants out of his negotiations this season and if he is leaving I will wish him the best.

If you don't have anything positive to say about the guy then, with respect, please don't open your mouth. He has put his heart and body on the line for Munster rugby time and again over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by timbot View Post
                      I'm proud of him, he has been a loyal and faithful servant to Munster Rugby for many years. He lived through the worst of times with the rest of us, the image of Jaco comforting him before the Glasgow game will never leave me. I hope he gets exactly what he wants out of his negotiations this season and if he is leaving I will wish him the best.

If you don't have anything positive to say about the guy then, with respect, please don't open your mouth. He has put his heart and body on the line for Munster rugby time and again over the years.
                      Well said. Agree 100%. One of my fave Keats moments was against Sale, away from home, seconds on the clock and two points behind and then this

https://img2.thejournal.ie/inline/17...ersion=1732236
                      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

This is the slow version. I wonder what Axel was thinking there at the end? He was a massive Keats supporter.
                        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Feckin lovely, thanks for the reminder.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post

His leaving Instagram must have been short-lived as he posted on there yesterday, I think
                            Yeah he hasn't left Instagram. Posted only an hour ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

Yeah he hasn't left Instagram. Posted only an hour ago.
                              He looked very happy at Santa with his child. Have to say it put a smile on my face.

Comment

The reason he hasn't left is that no club will have him. Who in their right mind would spend money on signing a player who has proven that he doesn't have what it takes even at Pro 14 level. Madigan and Steenson as examples are way above the level Keatley has ever been. They can secure deals based on what they've done.
                                Has already agreed a deal with another club for next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X