Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Sporting Chance RTE 2 June 3rd 9pm

Might be of interest to some out there.
    Sorry mods - I thought this would stand a better chance of being seen in this forum. Feel free to move/delete.

A Sporting Chance

A Sporting Chance, uses the power of sport to transform the lives of a group of young adults from Limerick. In the series we team up with Munster Rugby and Solas (formerly FAS) to use rugby and sport as a means to encourage people back into education. Over 12 weeks the group take on a sports journalism programme by day and in the evenings they are coached by former Munster rugby stars in preparation for a prestigious international tag rugby competition in London.

Is this the one that had Rosie Foley and Liam Toland involved?
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterLux View Post
      Might be of interest to some out there.
      Sorry mods - I thought this would stand a better chance of being seen in this forum. Feel free to move/delete.

A Sporting Chance

A Sporting Chance, uses the power of sport to transform the lives of a group of young adults from Limerick. In the series we team up with Munster Rugby and Solas (formerly FAS) to use rugby and sport as a means to encourage people back into education. Over 12 weeks the group take on a sports journalism programme by day and in the evenings they are coached by former Munster rugby stars in preparation for a prestigious international tag rugby competition in London.
      Is this a rerun of the series shown last year?

From the preview it looks like it, but then it says "New"?

Comment

Yes, it's same programme that was on Setanta before, Rte running with it now, filmed all last year, 2014
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Ah ok. Hadn't heard of it before. Can a mod remove this thread please? Thanks.

Comment

Ah I don't think there's any need to delete the thread, sure if anyone hasn't seen the show and the thread prompts them to look then they might enjoy it.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I like this, Interesting people .beats those Kardashian shows any time.

Comment

A Sporting Chance

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/19232.php

For anyone who (like me) missed it the first - or second - time around, it's repeated tonight on Setanta Ireland from 20.30 through 23.30 - and it's freeview.

(Happily for those of us who find the Limerick blás challenging, subtitles are available!)

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Working...
                X