Any chance a French Channel/channel available in France will show this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance a French Channel/channel available in France will show this

I am going to Boulogne sur mer for a few days and would love to watch this. If not, then I will follow it on here as so often before.

If I do not commit a mistake, BeIn Sport has the rights for Guiness Pro12 in France... And they programmed the game... On monday 11.45AM!!!! But no live on saturday.
    Seems you must take your laptop with you, find a spot and stream it. Sorry
    "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

The TG4 player worked for me in London, might be worth a shot...

Comment

Originally posted by JN.Allezdax.com View Post
        If I do not commit a mistake, BeIn Sport has the rights for Guiness Pro12 in France... And they programmed the game... On monday 11.45AM!!!! But no live on saturday.
        Seems you must take your laptop with you, find a spot and stream it. Sorry
        Thank you. I will be in the French YOuth hostel in boulogne....I can go online to read it or if it was on tele, then they will let me watch the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by peadardeb View Post
          The TG4 player worked for me in London, might be worth a shot...
          Thank you. I will try that but I can never get the TG4 to work for me in london.

Comment

The TG4 player usually works for me in Paris with Google Chrome and the hola plug-in.
            Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Originally posted by londongirl View Post
              I am going to Boulogne sur mer for a few days and would love to watch this. If not, then I will follow it on here as so often before.
              I will be at the game going mental but I'm sure there'll be enough watching on TV or online to keep you informed!
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
              X