Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G12 Final) Munster VGlasgow. 18.30 TG4 & Sky Sports. May 30th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bankman View Post
    Agree with your point about defence, The third try was a really good example, Glasgow seemed to glide straight through our line untouched, and score under the posts.
    For the third try you had the entire front row defending out wide, Hogg could have picked any of 3 players to go past.

Comment

That's most unlikely. There are photos of Denis Hurley and the Glasgow Captain and Anthony Foley and Gregor Townsend in a completely empty stadium on the Pro12 Site.

That would seem to indicate that at least those two were in Belfast on Friday last.

Comment

Just saw the game again, I knew Keatly had a very bad game, but Jesus Christ his not up to this level at all. Hopefully Tyler can make a big impact next season! Why did he continually kick straight down the throat of Hogg, DTH & Seymour the deadliest combination of the GP12? Even Williams took over the kicking duties because he couldn't find touch! Poor JJ... The wrong kid died :(

Comment

Apparently Tony Ward had a go in his article today. Not good enough his appraisal. I think he'd be more than grand as back up 10.
          Con Artist

Comment

Go at who? Keatley?
            "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
              Go at who? Keatley?
              Yep.

I didn't get to read it, a buddy gave me the synopsis
              Con Artist

Comment

Vultures. All very brave with the criticism now. Donal Lenihan also wearing the black cap in his article yesterday. I'd be more inclined to respect their opinion if they had aired similar views during the year.
                "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Working...
                X