Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G12 Final) Munster VGlasgow. 18.30 TG4 & Sky Sports. May 30th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

considering a side injured or not chosen / available who were in the munster squad this year:
    cotter varley/sherry ryan
    foley doc (1 or 2)
    pom copeland tod
    murray tyler
    vdh Dineen / bohane Howard lod
    johne

That is a seriously strong side with nine internationals.

still, Gwan Munster
    Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Munster, a tournament final and adversity. I'm confident :)

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
        My heart sank with the Munster team....no PoM, Murray and add TOD....gonna be very tough to beat Glasgow.
        Harsh on J Ryan, has had a very good season.

You'd have to have sympathy/ empathy for Ryan. The last game, the big day and he's had to be told he is not in the side.

Very tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
          I think Murray is a bigger loss than POM. Williams has been playing well, but he's no Murray and quite simply we're a far better side when he's in the team.
          I think Murray is Munster's biggest loss. Bigger than anyone. He's the best SH in the world and its hard to replace that. However, Williams was superb last week. He defended brilliantly and saved two tries. He's pushed his standards all season and got his reward.
          He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
            yes, that and a 6 days to sell tickets. Quite a lot of people couldn't change plans or travel on such short notice. There were still 1500 more people there than were at the Baa Baas game, which had 7 months to sell out.
            Fixed that for you.
            Myself and quite a few more I know that normally don't miss these matches were at communions. Family first.
            The problem with this world is there are too many snakes... and not enough Ladders!
            Originally posted by joconnell
            If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comment

I am quite surprised Archer isn't starting, he was excellent against the Hairsprays. Very tough on John Ryan who has done so much to get Munster to this final. Very tough ask to win this without two genuinely world class performers but Duncan Williams was very good in the semi final. All the best to all the lads anyway, I think it might all get a bit emotional!?!?!!

Comment

Not a great day for Munster in general. Not the best of news. It's now a really tall task without our internationals.
                Paulie's leaving, our internationals are out. I guess it's backs against the wall time, sure how else more appropriate to end POC's career.
                The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

The team Foley has selected is more than good enough to beat Glasgow. There is nothing to be gained from bleating like children over who is missing, or even who will be missing after the match. A final 80 minutes of the season.

Everyone from 1 to 23 knows their role. They are all expected to deliver.

G'WAN MUNSTER

Comment

Right, boys.

There's a game to be won, here, so let's go to fupping work.
                    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Thought Jones was next up as Captain?

POM's first final as captain and he misses out injured - someone gon' get dead
                      "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                        Right, boys.

There's a game to be won, here, so let's go to fupping work.
                        I have had to watch our last two games after the fact (communion weekend before last; IT equipment failing all around me in work last weekend) so there is no way I am not watching this game live, and wife and children have been suitably warned. Either they'll be out of the house, or I will (me preferably, in a pub somewhere).

G'wan to **** Munster. Send POC off in style.
                        Last edited by at henry; 29th-May-2015, 12:21.

Comment

Originally posted by deadlyBuzz View Post
                          Fixed that for you.
                          Myself and quite a few more I know that normally don't miss these matches were at communions. Family first.
                          I did say quite a lot of people couldn't change their plans. I reckon that covered the aul communions.
                          Last edited by Wallyman; 29th-May-2015, 12:27.

Comment

Originally posted by lactose intolerant View Post
                            Thought Jones was next up as Captain?

POM's first final as captain and he misses out injured - someone gon' get dead
                            Dinny Bill has been captaining away shhhhhhtrong, even with Felix in the team.
                            Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Looking at the team, I can't help but feel that Williams and Holland aren't good enough, however, this season, they've been playing blinders. Williams after a shaky start has proved solid enough and Holland has stepped into the Micko role excellently. Their form might normally ease the concerns I would have about their ability but after looking at that Glasgow side... it's going to be a close one with 100% concentration needed.
                              No scuffed kicks, blind passes, missed tackles or holes left in the defence and we might just make it.
                              Gonna be a good one. Tense, but Good one.

GWAAANNNNNN MUUUNNNNNNNSTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
                              The problem with this world is there are too many snakes... and not enough Ladders!
                              Originally posted by joconnell
                              If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by at henry View Post
                                I have had to watch our last two games after the fact (communion weekend before last; IT equipment failing all around me in work last weekend) so there is no way I am not watching this game live, and wife and children have been suitably warned. Either they'll be out of the house, or I will (me preferably, in a pub somewhere).

G'wan to **** Munster. Send POC off in style.

Threaten the missus with divorce and give the kids 20 quid each and point the way to Maccie D's

Comment

Working...
                                X